• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tekken 7

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    "mAkE a TeKkEn ThReAd JuNo" - other vg mods

So it's been out for a while now in Japan, but the worldwide release is coming in two days! Are there any fans of fighting games here who have been waiting for this?

PS Store

Steam Page

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • I'm already triggered at the fact that Tekken 7 will not be running at 1080p for the PS4 and XBone but at least its going to run in FULL RESOLUTION on PC

Spoiler:

Also for people are willing to get this on PC, the system requirements are amazingly solid without costing a fortune for the most part.
    Tekken 7 System Reqs

Years
  • I'm already triggered at the fact that Tekken 7 will not be running at 1080p for the PS4 and XBone but at least its going to run in FULL RESOLUTION on PC

Spoiler:

Also for people are willing to get this on PC, the system requirements are amazingly solid without costing a fortune for the most part.
    Tekken 7 System Reqs
    Well I'm sure Tekken 7 will be ps4 pro enhanced so it should be over 1080p on that console(obviously not native 4k) which is where I'll be playing the title.

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I'll be getting mine tomorrow. picking up the $150 collector's edition. HMU if u want to fight on ps4

Yukari

I'm already triggered at the fact that Tekken 7 will not be running at 1080p for the PS4 and XBone but at least its going to run in FULL RESOLUTION on PC

Uuuh... Framerate > Resolution. Especially in a fighting game.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • I have no problems with framerate: i don't know about the rest of you silver scrapers

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I've been watching my bf play the story missions since it arrived. He's on intermediate difficulty and pretty seasoned in Tekken but seems to find it very hard? :c

I just watch the cutscenes and laugh at the ridiculousness XD.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • I got it yesterday for Xbox One. It's fun to play and as usual a lot of the customisation outfits are silly.

The only new character I have used so far is Kazumi who is fun to use.

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
    Years
  • Oh my gosh I need a freaking Arcade stick... sigh... damn it playing with keyboard input is so damning. T_T

Games good tho, Rage arts are not as broken as I thought they'd be (Note: I haven't really played around higher teir of play so this is just an early opinion... I won't play this game competitively until I can get my hands on a decent arcade stick for my pc) story mode feels lackluster when I compare it too injustice 2 tho, still its a better story mode than anything we've gotten so far from a Tekken game...

TheRose

Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I already got the platinum trophy for this game in about 15 hours of actual play time. I'm still waiting for my collector's edition to come to my gamestop, so I had to buy the game twice to play it and return the second copy for full refund when my CE comes in.

Years
  • I already got the platinum trophy for this game in about 15 hours of actual play time. I'm still waiting for my collector's edition to come to my gamestop, so I had to buy the game twice to play it and return the second copy for full refund when my CE comes in.
    Congrats on the plat.

I finished the Story Saturday night and I enjoyed the campaign, now to start on the other side of the campaign and finish up the side stories.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • I was so set on preordering this. Then I discovered I wouldn't have the funds for it in time, so I had to switch my preorder to the Crash trilogy later in the month. Ah well, I might still get it later in the year. Nice to see its been receiving good reviews, at least.

TheRose

Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    i'll be making an unbox video when mine comes in. supposed to be at my gamestop tomorrow. not sure why the warehouse shipped them late, or maybe it was bandai's fault. either way the game itself is pretty damn fun. offline is a bit shallow right now but leagues better than SFV

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • So I read that Jukebox mode is exclusive to the PS4 version. The Tekken 7 music is fine but it would have been nice to put some classic Tekken music among them but since I'm on Xbox One I can't.

The character roster is largely good but there are some odd omissions. No Lei, Marduk and Julia/Jaycee seems off in a Tekken game particularly as the forgettable Bob got in. I'm guessing Lei is DLC the other two I'm not so sure.

Not really bothered with Online outside of achievements but the Offline is solid. King ( My favourite Tekken character) is just as fun to use as ever and Kasumi and Katarina seem to be good additions.

Back