• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] 30 MORE Days of Gaming ????

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
  • Day 27: A game or series with really impressive or in-depth lore

I'm not even the biggest Elder Scrolls fan, but even I can admit they really put effort into their world-building and lore. Dark Souls is another one with great lore, but I've yet to play any of those.

For a JRPG, Suikoden does a pretty good job as well. With each title (maybe aside from the fourth) they slowly expanded on the game's world, history, and recurring characters. Too bad Konami has officially killed off the franchise!

Last edited:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Day 27: game or video game series with an impressive lore

I feel a bit like cheating but ive always liked the Star Wars Knights of the old republic series for providing everyone a prequel to the star wars prequels. What ive always wondered about star wars as a kid was how did the events lead to setting of the entire franchise. Sure there were the prequels which answer the events before the original star wars movie, but what about the events that made the prequels? From my knowledge, KOTOR was some sort of prequel to the star wars prequels and some how it felt believable. Today, most people would doubt that KOTOR is actually canon but i still believe that the game series does a reallt good job of being one if it were.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Day 28: Your favorite video game series or franchise.

Probably Call Of Duty. I have every game in the series since COD2. I love playing them. I can't help it.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Day 28: Favorite video game series

This is already obvious to those who may or may not be familiar with me. Let me just say that i am still busy working on that said franchise's video game reboot since Im fixing some optimizations with my recording set up and my internet connection. But its a franchise that got me into pc games ever since the 90s and has always been a source or my enjoyment especially during the hardest of times.

Spoiler:

And the review will be a really good one from my part

Years
  • Day 28: Favorite video game series - This is gonna be really tough for me, I'm not gonna go with Pokemon because that would be too easy. It's probably gotta be the Elder Scrolls, despite only playing two of the titles, I can honestly say they are everything I look for in games and I haven't spent nowhere near as many hours in any other title (except Pokemon).

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Probably FF even though I've played like 2 games lol but I get so hyped for new FF games

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years

It's a toss-up between Fire Emblem and Legend of Zelda...probably Zelda.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years

Probably Fire Emblem. Played and finished them all with the exception of Fates (didn't care for it) Never was into into tactical RPGs, but FE makes it easy to jump into with it's easy management, fast flow of battle, and a decent level of strategy.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years

It's probably a tie between Dead Space and Bioshock. Both are absolutely superb series in their own rights - Dead Space was scary and hulking right to the end, and Bioshock had some of the best storytelling that I've ever seen in a handful of games. I wish I could replay both of these series with a cleared conscious, especially Bioshock Infinite.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Day 29: A game that you're really good at.

The best I ever did in a Call Of Duty was in Black Ops II, so that's my answer. Black Ops II.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Day 29: A game that you're really good at.

Super Mario 64 was my first video game, and thus I know it better than the back of my hand. xD

Years
  • Day 29: A game that you're really good at. - Probably COD and FIFA, I was pretty good at BO2 and BO3, and I've been playing FIFA for about 6 years so have become pretty good at that too.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Day 29: A game you are really good at

For Honor (I know I know, shocking that people actually play this game lol.) I've always found myself dominating when playing this game, especially on 1v1 Duels. It has its (many) flaws, but the game is still entertaining. Just a shame that the servers are absolute trash - ruined the product as a result.

Back