• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: daily vidya chat

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • Be wary of mentioning both battleborn and overwatch in the same sentence.

Kiddings aside, at least paladins can officially get spiked over. Battleborn for the most part is actually decent with a lot of things to do. Its almost as if the game is not entirely built around the competitive multiplayer side.

It really isn't. It's honestly a shame that Battleborn underperformed as much as it did. It baffles me at the time that they decided to launch at the same time as Overwatch, considering how many people viewed them as the same game even though one is a MOBA and the other is a FPS, and there really wasn't any marketing for the game which basically created the game's own grave before it even had a chance to flourish.

Yukari

It wasn't the only game that was fucked over as far as launch dates go. Right Titanfall 2?

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • I meant to post this waaaaay earlier today, but work n life an stuff. Better late than never!

So the first trailer comes from Rebellion games, makers of Sniper Elite. I think it's looking like a must buy for me as I love the mythology stuff!

Next is the hypetrain so powerful, that just like the in game train, not even a line of 15 Rhino tanks can stop it. GTAO's new Gunrunning update dropped a trailer today. My dream update is finally becoming a reality!!!

Well that's today's trailer drop. Enjoy the rest of your days everyone!

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • You'd have to pay me to play Battleborn.
    Why the disdain towards the game?
    It wasn't the only game that was fucked over as far as launch dates go. Right Titanfall 2?

Right? It's one thing for two "similar" games to be released at the same time, but for two to be released by the same time by the same publisher? That just dumbfounded me.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    It seems like GameStop forgot to send me a pair of racing wheels with my Mario Kart Switch bundle. I was planning on returning them to get some cash back.

What a treat.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Just need to get this off:

After playing some borderlands, far cry , and fallout, id like to see a sort of "Borderfallcry" or "Faroutlands". Shoot, loot, explore, blow spit up, and build a character.

Also battleborn's heads up display interface still makes my eyes bleed.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Just need to get this off:

After playing some borderlands, far cry , and fallout, id like to see a sort of "Borderfallcry" or "Faroutlands". Shoot, loot, explore, blow spit up, and build a character.

Also battleborn's heads up display interface still makes my eyes bleed.

You basically just described Destiny lol.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • I recently got Mega Man Legacy Collection. It's good that it makes the almost unbearably difficult Mega Man games easier (it's probably just me, as I've only recently started playing the series).

It sucks MMLC2 won't be on any Nintendo system for now, though...

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • I recently got Mega Man Legacy Collection. It's good that it makes the almost unbearably difficult Mega Man games easier (it's probably just me, as I've only recently started playing the series).

It sucks MMLC2 won't be on any Nintendo system for now, though...

Anything different about the games in the collection? Added features and such?

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • It's basically an emulator where you can save anytime during the games. And I'm sort of ashamed that I use them, because I sort of suck at Mega Man.

Plus there's a music player, a "museum" of Mega Man-related art, and some challenges.

Yukari

If you're interested in the classic Mega Man games then I can honestly say that it's worth the money.

Yukari

How are true controls overall? I'm hoping they will make a Mega Man X collection of they continue to sell well.

There is already a Megaman X Collection actually. But it was released during the Sixth console generation. I would love to see a re-release of it but I don't know how likely that is.

Also, the controls are fine. I've played the 3DS version so I can't speak for the others, but I didn't get distracted by them which is really all you need considering how little you need to do.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • There is already a Megaman X Collection actually. But it was released during the Sixth console generation. I would love to see a re-release of it but I don't know how likely that is.

Also, the controls are fine. I've played the 3DS version so I can't speak for the others, but I didn't get distracted by them which is really all you need considering how little you need to do.

I think we can definitely see it - weren't there Mega Man collections for PS3/Xbox 360 and then they got transferred over to PS4/Xbox One? So I think it's definitely possible!

Yukari

I think we can definitely see it - weren't there Mega Man collections for PS3/Xbox 360 and then they got transferred over to PS4/Xbox One? So I think it's definitely possible!

It's certainly possible: A lot of Megaman X games are showing up on Virtual Console. I don't know if it will happen or not but we can always hope. c:

Back