• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[News] Telltale Games announces 3 new seasons

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • YuveuBe.jpg

kkbjsON.jpg

lxeF0Db.jpg

As evident by the screenshots above, Telltale Games has announced sequels for their existing IPs of The Wolf Among Us, Batman, and The Walking Dead. What do we think about these announcements? You can find more screenshots, release date info, and other details via the link below:

http://tinyurl.com/y75ykhuf

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Graphics weren't the problem. The games ran slow and were glitchy. Thanks to the engine.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I'm so hyped for The Wolf Among Us 2! I loved the first so much <3

Years
  • I was a bit disappointed that Game of Thrones Season 2 wasn't announced, but I'm sure I will pick up Batman whenever it's on sale.

Hopefully these games provide a bit of change to the Telltale formula, the choices have to make a bigger difference for starters.

Years
  • Pretty excited for The Wolf Among Us 2, I really loved the first season. I'm interested in checking out the Batman series, too. It looks like something I might enjoy.

Also there's a Telltale Humble Bundle going on right now if anybody is interested in their games.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Telltale is spreading themselves far too thin. Hope the writing quality doesn't take a nose dive.

Just curious, but why do you think they are spreading themselves too thin?

I was a bit disappointed that Game of Thrones Season 2 wasn't announced, but I'm sure I will pick up Batman whenever it's on sale.

Hopefully these games provide a bit of change to the Telltale formula, the choices have to make a bigger difference for starters.

If it's any consolation - and take it with a grain of salt as this came in 2025 - but they did announce a second season for Game of Thrones:

http://m.ign.com/articles/2015/11/20/telltale-confirms-season-2-of-game-of-thrones

Years
  • If it's any consolation - and take it with a grain of salt as this came in 2025 - but they did announce a second season for Game of Thrones:

http://m.ign.com/articles/2015/11/20/telltale-confirms-season-2-of-game-of-thrones
    2025? I think someone is wasting their time travel powers just to announce video games. Just kidding.

It's nice to know they have something planned then. Hopefully it won't take too long for it to be released. It will be interesting to see which part of the continuity they decide to slide season two along side, if they go for around where we are in the TV show now, it will be hard to be invested in the matters of a small house when there are White Walkers about.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I'm probably most excited for Wolf Among Us 2 - I honestly hated TWD season 2 and that got me a little hesitant to get into season 3, but I still remember that cliffhanger TWAU left us on and am super excited to see where that goes. Never got into the Batman one so that's kind of whatever for me, and I don't remember it too clearly but I think I also did not have a super positive impression of the Game of Thrones one, but I am definitely glad to see Bigby back.

On the topic of Telltale Games in general, do you guys think they do a good job with their stories? I was a huge fan but the more I played I think I got more and more disenchanted because it becomes clearer that your choices don't really matter, but I still think they are good storytellers (for the most part).

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
    Years
  • Just curious, but why do you think they are spreading themselves too thin?

Guardians of the Galaxy and Minecraft Story Mode Season two are still not finished yet. But For 2017 and mid 2018 they already have four upcoming titles. You forgot Game Of Thrones S2 on that list. Considering some growing pains with the new engine (Batman S1 was basically unplayable for some PC gamers until they fixed it months later and Waling Dead S3 to some extent) We'll have to see just how well the games run.

Telltale in up until recently has released two games per year. Last year they had Batman at the end of 2016 (and as I've stated, it had some issues). Now they have four games in the pipeline with seemingly no rest period. I hope that one of the games doesn't dip in quality because of this (I'm looking forward too The Wolf among us s2 and Batman s2 myself)

Back