• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Years
  • Recently bought Puyo Puyo Tetris to play with Juno even though she crushes me. The multiplayer aspect is pretty fun, but I'm not too much of a fan of the Puyo Puyo side of the game lol.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Recently bought Puyo Puyo Tetris to play with Juno even though she crushes me DESTROYED ME LIKE 30 GAMES IN A ROW. The multiplayer aspect is pretty fun, but I'm not too much of a fan of the Puyo Puyo side of the game lol.
    ftfy

And same, Puyo Puyo Tetris

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I got the sonic mania collector's edition, now just waiting for it to release in practically 11 days

Years
  • Pre-ordered the collector's edition of Sonic Mania earlier today, and it should be here on Tuesday. Have very high hopes for it, especially with Sonic 4 being a bit of a let down.

Years
  • Bought The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel on Steam after making the terrible mistake of buying it for the Vita only to find out that now Falcom wants to release it on PS4. That's fine, though, because my PC can barely run it.

Also bought Dragon Quest IV because I need an excuse to not finish VII yet.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Just pre-ordered NBA Live 18. The demo sold me. First basketball game since... NBA Live 2008. Ten years without one was long enough.

Years
  • T8G41QY.png

This is pretty good.

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I got the Sonic Mania collector's edition for my ps4. great game I love it.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Just pre-ordered Destiny 2. Pre-loading it now. Need some of that sweet sweet Bungie multiplayer.

Back