• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéWolf Alpha

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
  • I'm not in that list
    You didn't vote for Kiyotaka anyway though? (not sure why you needed to point this out)

So looking back, I think metroid actually looks kind of town up to the point where he unvotes purple. I can see the reasons he gave for the unvote as sort of newbie town, but at the same time I think he would have come off as more town if he had kept that vote.

Metroid, why did you end up voting Ishi and why did decide to follow what Sparkin was saying?

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Can't do anything rn to prove my innocence, but my cop report came back to say Bard was mafia. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

metroid711

Thumbs up~
    Years
  • Metroid, why did you end up voting Ishi and why did decide to follow what Sparkin was saying?

well, yesterday i visited my grandparents, and they had no internet up there. I wasn't gonna get a chance to vote that day. So in a rush i noticed sparkins comment and went off that.
    Wasn't really cause i believed sparkin, i just was in a rush.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Can't do anything rn to prove my innocence, but my cop report came back to say Bard was mafia. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 bull shit buLl sHit👌 thats ✔ some bull👌👌shit right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Bull shit

Years
  • ##vote purplecicada

I don't think there's any real chance of there being a second cop. I think it's pretty safe to say Bard is also innocent then, but there's always the chance someone would try to reverse psych us by having her actually out a scum partner... I doubt it though.

Town read on Abby and Superjolt (and probably Bard).
    Leaning scum on Sparkin tbh but no real reason for this.

Superjolt

Years
  • ##vote purplecicada

I don't think there's any real chance of there being a second cop. I think it's pretty safe to say Bard is also innocent then, but there's always the chance someone would try to reverse psych us by having her actually out a scum partner... I doubt it though.

Town read on Abby and Superjolt (and probably Bard).
    Leaning scum on Sparkin tbh but no real reason for this.
    I likewise have a town read on you. Not really sure about Abby though I have a slight town read on Johnny. Thoughts on metroid?

I actually kind of think the same about Sparkin, he also mentioned he thought purple was more believable than Ishi.

@Sparkin - Why did you find purple's claim more believable?

Sparkin

That was because of the flavor text. I didn't think she'd forge it.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • The problem is, I'm unaure if we're able to maintain a hypoclaim here. All our previous attempts have been mostly unsuccessful. Idk if it's just because im a worse player probably, but I prefer my information in a neat little package at the start.

Also, I'd like to address my hammering vote on ishi. My thought has been for a while that there was only 1 cop, and I explicitly stated when you guys were dancing with the possibility of two. I'd like to think that a mafia would at least show some doubt to try and get people to think both were legit, so I voted ishi at the end of the day.

As a side note, there's a couple people I wouldn't mind seeing more from, Hyper & Kitty spring to mind

Years

• I don't know what to think about Metroid tbh. When he kind of zeroed in on purple at first without considering Ishi as maf, I felt like he was probably scum. Then I ended up going back over and deciding that I found purple scummier myself. So he could be anything really, but maybe a town lean?

Honestly, I just forgot hypoclaiming is even a thing and tbh I'm not a fan of it as a strategy anyway. It feels kind of game-breaking.

Anyway, yeah at first I went after Metroid because he didn't even consider Ishi as a maf possibility. Did you miss the part where later on I changed my mind and voted Nicki? As for townreading Abby? If townreading someone automatically makes me maf with them I guess Superjolt and Bard must be in on it too.

Superjolt

Years
  • ##vote purple

I wouldn't call Sophie confirmed, although she's most likely town we might be getting into WIFOM here and we should keep her in scum consideration
    Doof any scum reads?
    well, yesterday i visited my grandparents, and they had no internet up there. I wasn't gonna get a chance to vote that day. So in a rush i noticed sparkins comment and went off that.
    Wasn't really cause i believed sparkin, i just was in a rush.
    Ok, any reads or other thoughts right now?

@Abby - thoughts on GP and Johnny?

Back