• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéWolf Alpha

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
  • I've a scumread in purple (obviously), and leaning in the Metroid/Sparkin duo.

I also think we're dealing with 5 members, not four.
    I don't think 5 scum for 16 players makes much sense
    Bard I need to hear more from you

First thought with Doof dying was that I may not have been too far off (though I think I'm back to waffling on Abby). I got a decent sleep last night so I want to re-read after work

@GP: what was the reasoning for your Abby read?

[Vote] Sparkin for now

Years
  • @GP: what was the reasoning for your Abby read?

He's been actively contributing and scum hunting, and I guess it isn't saying much, he just sounds townie to me. I've been wrong before, but I don't think I am here... even if he did vote Ishi.

Gonna go for [Vote] Metroid but I might yet switch to Chura.

Sparkin

Lol that was only "for now", and there isn't even an explanation for it.
    The more you post, the more I find you scummier.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
    Years
  • Also, lynching metroid, seriously? He's proven to vote based on his own reasoning or whoever convinces him, that shows he's a reasonable voter. Trying to lynch him based on the fact that he's most likely wrong, it's outright bad reasoning and is in no way indicative of alignment.

I'm glad you said it because i'm not very good at defending myself apparently

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • If i die, and there's 5 maf, it'll be LYLO tomorrow.

I'd instead like to pressure some people

[VOTE]Hyper

Years
  • I gave my thoughts already and I don't see why we should let alive at this point, [VOTE]Abby. This is a far better lynch than metrod or Sparkin, even if I'm wrong (which I doubt) we'll be able to get a better read on GP and an overall read because Abby's interacted a lot.

Also, lynching metroid, seriously? He's proven to vote based on his own reasoning or whoever convinces him, that shows he's a reasonable voter. Trying to lynch him based on the fact that he's most likely wrong, it's outright bad reasoning and is in no way indicative of alignment.

What reasoning, he tried to get us to lynch a player who is almost guaranteed to be innocent and happily changed his vote away from Nicki to the confirmed cop - almost like scum who wanted to appear innocent or something there huh? You could argue I did something similar I guess, but I didn't, I made a statement to get people to consider all the options and then I voted for Nicki because she was obviously scummier.

From where I'm sitting, that's a lot scummier than Abby. He also voted Ishi (I think) to be fair, but he's also been an active scum hunter who has been making fairly logical moves other than that - even right now rather than be defensive like maf typically would he's trying to get Morian to actually speak for a change. Metroid's only real contributions have been to vote the cop, try to get a BW started on someone all but confirmed inno and to buddy me by "scum leaning" on Chura.

Sparkin

Eh, so that's basically the reasoning that he's gonna use every time he can't have someone lynched?
    ##Unvote metroid711

However, I'm keeping my eyes on you.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I'm not changing my vote because i want people to talk. Johnny, you're town, please don't fuck this up

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I got the cop killed, but we got a maf down too. I've said in the past that I don't like day ones with votes spread out that, i took a punt and it didn't pay off. I will admit that purp was scummier, but there was some chance we could have maf dead d1, and a clear cop that's getting healed. Even if the doc died in the place it is now, that's a grand total of 3 reports, as opposed to doc deciding who to kill. It was a risk that could potentially cause my mislynch, but I took it and it backfired.

And if nobody cares about my vote, [UNVOTE]Hyper. Looks like I'll have shit to do in the morning.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • But would it be worth 3 if me and gp were scumpartners?

For all I know he's trying to pocket me, so [VOTE]GP bc I don't wanna get into lylo

EDIT: keep forgetting there's probably 4 not 5 members, oops.

Superjolt

Years
  • Lol that was only "for now", and there isn't even an explanation for it.
    The more you post, the more I find you scummier.
    Except I did kind of explain on D2? Like why feel the need to point out that you're "not on that list" after I brought up the Ishi wagon? What made purple's claim so believable? Do you even have any scum reads besides metroid??
    ##Vote metroid711

I haven't even been trolling that much this day.
    I literally gave my thoughts. lmao.

Also, voting you because your behaviour's pretty scummy imo.
    Aside from the timing of these posts and your recent behaviour,
    you also voted Ishi and now I don't think that wasn't just due to "rushing" :think:
    Kitty, what do your reads look like right now? Who else are you scum reading and why?
    ##Vote purplecicada

I'll never get tired of this charade of hilarity.
    Morian, give me a good reason why I shouldn't lynch you

@Johnny: I'll just go ahead and say this - I don't really blame Abby for what happened, because it seems to me like Ishi would have kept quiet and probably even have gone with your plan if anything I think the blame is on scum for the fake claim and maybe partly on Ishi for falling for it and countering but even then I don't think Ishi is really at fault. There's other reasons too but I'm just gonna stop there. I'm not going to budge on this position, so if you still think Abby is scum, then give me reasons that don't revolve around getting the cop killed or whatever. If you think I'm scum or a bad player or whatever for this I don't care

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • A good reason to not lynch me? Very well.

I'd like to see the town burn in flames, with all of their gods gone and when the almighty left no more source of supremacy, I'll be the one to take over and perform the executions. Fair enough?

Oh, and if you ask my input about what was going on right now, I'll be there to say that I doubt both GP and Abby for the trouble. I'm not an observant Pokémon, but that could very well be true if they were actually scum partners--you included. Who knows, although I don't really acknowledge such thing to actually happen, judging from how synchronized they were with their discussions seems to be making it just a lot more suspicious.

Superjolt

Years
  • Meh
    ##Unvote Kitty
    ##Vote Sparkin

Superjolt seems to know what he's talking about so i guess i'll vote with him
    Metroid give me something good to work with here. I want to see some reads, I don't care if you're not confident about them or if it's only based on gut/vibes, but give me something (and I don't mean just one or two reads, I'd like at least a few)
    GP I want to hear your reads too even if you've said them recently I'd like to see a concise post

-------
    As I'm typing these posts I'm wondering if I'm wrong (maybe about metroid, or maybe Bard is actually scum? Could Abby be town?) Let's see what a reread does

Superjolt

Years
  • Ok but what I'm really looking for is reads and opinions from you. Reads are pretty important right now, esp. with the cop dead. You've talked about Abby and GP here, but the wording is a little confusing (are you saying you suspect both of them or do you think it's just one or the other?) Who else is scum? Who would you vote today?

Also you're the second person to mention discussion looking synchronized. That would mean part of the discussion looks staged (or something), what specifically looks synchronized?

Years
  • GP I want to hear your reads too even if you've said them recently I'd like to see a concise post

Town reads - Abby, You, Bard
    Scum reads - Metroid, Sparkin, Morian

Town reading you and Abby because of active contributions to the game, scum hunting etc. Town reading Bard because I don't see Nicki trying to WIFOM us, even if she was coached by a mafia group it doesn't seem something she'd feel confident enough to attempt herself.

Scum reading Metroid for reasons I've stated repeatedly at this point and Sparkin and Morian because they've gotten by posting very little and just sheeping around without ever contributing to the game. I was finding Chura kind of scummy but she switched to Metroid happily enough when a serious vote was required and she's stopped trying to off me for no reason which is nice.

Satisfactory?

Back