• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[News] The Sims 4 Coming To XBOX One

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Well this is a nice surprise!

https://www.xboxachievements.com/news/news-27651-The-Sims-4-is-Coming-to-Xbox-One-This-November.html

It appears that The Sims 4 is set to arrive on Xbox One this year, more than three years since the game first released for PC. The Xbox One version of the game will feature all of the customisation and other stuff you'd usually expect from a Sims game, from creating your own family of Sims to building their house in the new 'Build Mode'.

You'll be able to 'play with life' when The Sims 4 hits Xbox One on 17th November 2017, with pre-orders garnering 'Perfect Patio Stuff' adding hot tubs, new fashion items and bonus décor options to play with.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I was pleasantly surprised when I had heard the news. Is this the first time that a Sims game had hit an Xbox console? I'm very curious what the achievements might be for that.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I was pleasantly surprised when I had heard the news. Is this the first time that a Sims game had hit an Xbox console? I'm very curious what the achievements might be for that.

Oh goodness no. I remember playing The Sims: Bustin' Out on the original XBOX long ago.

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
    Years
  • Sims 4 is so well optimized it can run on a tomato. So EA is doing a disservice to XBone owners if they don't have mod support for Sims 4 on xbox... here's hopping they do tho XD

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • tbh I'm just waiting for the day they decide to release a The Sims 3 collection with a 64-bit executable.

'cause honestly, looking historically, The Sims 4 really does seem like "The Sims Bustin' Out" of the Sims series right now, it kinda already fits on consoles. And even still it doesn't really do anything to make TS3 seem old or outdated.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • I remember playing Sims 3 on the 360 a lot so may pick this up depending on how it shapes up.

For now I have Stardew Valley.

Years
  • I never understood the appeal of playing The Sims on a console. I dunno, it always felt like a sacred PC thing to me.

Back