• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many items are on your wishlist?

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Self Explanatory. Any wishlist works, steam wishlist, some other wishlist, doesn't matter.
    522 on mine. if anyone has more I will be genuinely impressed.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Just did a quick count and I have 45 games that I want to get that I haven't already purchased.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    14 on Amazon. Most XBOX One or Switch games.

Yukari

104 on my Steam Wishlist. I don't really add too many things to it anymore since I have a full time job and can just buy most of them.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus and probably Call of Duty World War 2 for that Nazi killing during the holidays. Those two along with Sniper Elite 4 will keep me preoccupied for a good number of days. Of course wolf 2 is on my priority list and ill be buying a physical copy of such., if i dont end up with enough money to get CoD WW2 ill probably just play that on a friend's house.

If cod ww2 does become a hot garbage PC port like what most cod games after 4 and World at War are, i wont be surprised.

Last edited:
    Years
  • None. I'll use the steam wishlist for games that aren't out yet so I can get to them quickly once they're released, but I've only done that once.

Years
  • Right now:

Ori sequel released later this year
    Undertale
    Nier Automata
    Metal Gear Rising Revengance
    PUBG

Other games I'm interested in but not 100% on buying: Hollow Knight, Nex Machina, Aragami, Superhot, Hob(not yet released)

I have some more on steam wishlist, but for the others I mainly stopped caring but am not removing because I might change my mind in the future.

Back