• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Idle Games?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Anyone have any favorite idle games here? Talking the Cookie Clickers of the world.

For me, Trimps has to be near the top. All text-based, no images. Very easy to pick up and get lost in.

Years
  • I'm going to probably sound really dumb by asking this..but what's an idle game? Do you mean indie?

Nope, he means idle/incremental/clicker games. Games where you can slowly progress even if you aren't really playing (idle). Cookie Clicker is probably the most popular example afaik.

Anyway, I don't really play idle games anymore, but when I did, AdVenture Capitalist and Clicker Heroes were the games I put the most time into.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Anyway, I don't really play idle games anymore, but when I did, AdVenture Capitalist and Clicker Heroes were the games I put the most time into.

I just learned tonight that there is an AdVenture Communist, made by the same people.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Clickpocalypse 2 (also known as minmaxia) is a great idle rpg, also Candy box 1 and 2 (although they're dead now :( )

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Does Magikarp Jump count? I was pretty addicted to the game when it came out

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2018
    Yeah, these are idle games that are so addicting! I just found out some guys made a bitcoin game theme. They call the game Crypto Capitalist. how cool is that?

Last edited:

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • The only one I've played is Adventure Communist and it did not last very long. I feel these games aren't made with someone who constantly wants something new to do in mind, and thus I quickly lost interest in the genre.

Years
    • Seen today
    My favorite is Candy Box, but the first took me a long time to finish because it didn't have a real save feature. I would leave it on while I was at school, hoping the browser would still be on when I came back.

Clickpocalypse 2 (also known as minmaxia) is a great idle rpg, also Candy box 1 and 2 (although they're dead now :( )

You can still play through the links he left here

https://candybox2.wordpress.com/

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    My favorite is Candy Box, but the first took me a long time to finish because it didn't have a real save feature. I would leave it on while I was at school, hoping the browser would still be on when I came back.

You can still play through the links he left here

https://candybox2.wordpress.com/

Yeah I actually played them a while ago, although I couldn't finish them without saving and rage quit :p

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
  • Let's see...AdVenture Capitalist...Click Heroes...Oh, and also Sakura Clicker. And Crush Crush. And that one game based on Shonen manga/anime.

I might have a problem.

Back