• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[News] [CONFIRMED] Nintendo Direct happening September 13th

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
  • Pros:

- Super Mario Odyssey
    - New Ultra Beasts
    - King JoJoJo
    - Lyn confirmed
    - Xenoblade Chronicles 2
    - Morphie's Law
    - Minecraft in 3D
    - Arcade Archives
    - Doom
    - Rocket League
    - ARMS update
    - Top 100 Friend Losses
    - Octopath Traveler
    - Switch-exclusive features for L.A. Noire
    - Kelp Dome's return
    - Smash 4 Switch Port debunked yet again

Cons:

- Lack of Champion's Ballad trailer
    - Capcom's support

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Octopath Traveler was the Direct for me, tbh. Was interested in it when it was originally shown, and what I see here does not disappoint even in the slighted. Very excited to see how this Live-a-Live 2's gonna fair.

Xenoblade's looking promising, too, though I'm still pretty damn put off by...a lot of things. It's more me being wary than actual distaste.

Wolfenstein and Doom huh people probably already played them on Xbox/Playstation
    Just Doom. The reason the Wolfenstein announcement is so significant is because it's not out yet, making it a much more appropriate case of a major title hitting all three consoles.

Back