• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Splatoon 2 - The Splat-Off (Session Ongoing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
  • I won't be free tomorrow but if there's a session later today or next week I'll try and be there! (Hoping they're not all at 5am for me lol)

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Exciting news btw, we have a new map to play on today - Kelp Dome! I'll organise some sessions a bit later in the day when I know more folks are around and keep them going for as long as possible.

Might as well ask though, when would you guys like to start a session today?

I loved Kelp Dome so much in the last game, my first map ever played and so happy it's back <3

I'm free in about 3 hours from now, and for the rest of the night after that (so about 5-ish hours of freetime before sleep). If anything is happening then, I'm hella down for it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm on my phone atm but I just wanna quickly say that I'm so in! I'll even get to try my new Splatoon edition console :)

Delirious Absol

Call me Del
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    I'm heavily considering joining this, but it really depends on time zones. I'm in BST, so if one is happening and I'm able to join, I'll try to =)

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I hope to be able to join in some point! Maybe not the next couple days though.

My FC is SW-7390-6897-5692.

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Sent friend request! Username is either Sun/Lasagna.

Not so hot in splat but I'll do my best ;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back