• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mega Man 11 Announced!

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years

• For Xbox One, PS4, Switch and PC.

Let's hope it's not another Mighty No. 9! Not the biggest Mega Man fan, but I do enjoy some of the earlier X games. Any thoughts?

Graine

It looks at you and casts Mind Blast.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    Hype level is through the roof asdfdsggfsdsfddsgfdghgfhgffbdfddvsdsvads

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    They essentially announced 19 Mega Man games for the Switch yesterday. Might have to pick them all up.

Years
  • I was excited for about five seconds when they announced it.

I'll be excited again when I actually have the game in my hands and it is playing on my TV screen, during which process I will be inputting commands via the controller of whatever console I'm playing on (likely PS4).

Basically, I'll believe it when I see it. Been here before with Mega Man, not going there again.

Years
  • I have already decided I am going to get this. Unless it turns out that it totally and utterly sucks, in which case...well, I might still get it. I want it.

I bought the second MM legacy collection (already had the first one) after hearing about this so I could eventually play all of the previous games in prep for this coming out. I'll be so ready for it.

Back