• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fate/Grand Order

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    Well, what can I say except...

OKITA-SAN DAISHOURI! I'm still shaking, can't believe I actually pulled her :D
    75614140_422375858440852_6482405882293387264_n.jpg

Using the mats I was saving for a couple of months now, I managed to get her to Lv94 already, 9/4/4 before running out of QP to upgrade her any further :/

Years
  • Salem was a great chapter, the only real problem was the timegates because I feel like it would've improved the experience if it had just let me binge the entire thing. It appears Meteo probably wrote this one so I hope he can write more chapters in the future, it was very word heavy but it felt very meaty because of how willing he was to go into the details like the plays which I feel would have just been glossed over if written by some of the other fgo chapter regulars. The unsettling mystery vibe was top and the servants that were included in this chapter were treated extremely nicely by him. I still think I won't try summon for any of them just yet, considering the two I want aren't limited or story locked and will probably just spook me down the line.

I don't think it beats out Camelot or Babylonia but it's definitely on the same tier as the ccc event for me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    It wasn't Babylonia, but damn it was amazing. I especially liked the characterization; Sanson, for example, was a servant I never really cared about before. But here, he was a proper character (let's leave it at that without going into spoiler territory). I even found the villains to be quite enjoyable. Not to mention both of the new casters are just adorable. Nezha is kind of meh though. Having Mash with us once more was really nice as well.
    I'll try some tickets on Abby's banner, hope my insane luck is still with me.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • 60 quartz got me Abby and Caster of Midrash x 2. Abby was my most wanted servant and I actually saved up a few quartz for her which is something I never do, lol. My luck has turned around after not getting any 5 stars for about 6-7 months.

Cid

Years
  • My experience of the Fate series has only been through the two Ufotable anime Fate/Zero and Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works, and it's been a long time since I've seen either of them. Idk if I want to try Fate/Grand Order with only those two as my prior exposure.

That said, this game bleeds into our group chat with my best friends quite often, since two of them play and seem really into it. Not the type of game I want to get addicted to, but I am intrigued nonetheless.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    There are people without much prior Fate exposure that enjoy this game. That being said, I do think the game is best enjoyed if you're somewhat familiar with Fate. You could try watching some of the currently airing Fate/Grand Order: Babylonia and see if you'd like to experience the full story, but beware that it does contain major spoilers.

Years
  • Christmas event is soon, I'm very excited for Santaltera. Unfortunately I don't have the grails to go past Lv90 right now but I can get her to that level and max her skills immediately. I was prepared to grind a ton of boxes for this event but looking at the contents I don't actually need that much of the junk in there so I'll probably be happy to go for 80-100 Boxes just for the EXP. I'll save my apples for the next lottery in a months time that has significantly better contents (Bones, Dust, Bones, Fangs, Bones, Bones, etc.).

Years
  • So how did everybody do for christmas. I know that this event had some pretty bulky enemies with 300k+ health so farming some nodes wasn't exactly easy. I ended up reaching 100 boxes, after telling myself that it was impossible with the time I had and then shortly thereafter deciding that I would prove myself wrong. I also hit the QP cap, I have plenty of servants that I would upgrade skills for but I don't have any bones and literally all of them are gated by bones right now, it's a little frustrating so I'll have to upgrade the skills of servants that are second priority first.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    Happy new year everyone!
    What does your road-map for 2020 look like? Mine is Hokusai (whom I managed to pull this morning ^u^), Surfdred (whenever the downloads campaign comes), Okita Alter, Skadi, Jeanne Archer (although I doubt I'll pull her, she's coming pretty soon after both Okita and Skadi) and Gil. I might also throw my tickets at Achilles, but I won't be rolling quartz on him.

May the gacha gods bless you with EX Luck!

Years
  • I tried for Hokusai and failed miserably, got a whole lot of CEs. BUT I used up all 3.6 Million friend points I accumulated and got NP5 Angry Mango so I'm pretty happy about that. I only had one from the 5~ Million I had used previously, but got four more in just 3 Million.

I rolled the GSSR and got Moriarty, which is a so-so result since I like him but was never going to pull on his rate ups. Nobody from the people I know pulled someone they really wanted so that is unfortunate.

I don't really have a roadmap, I'll just see how it goes. Skadi is pretty obvious but also some summer servants, Bradamante and Okitan. Nitocris Assassin NP levels is also on the table, and GudaGuda Poster Girl if it is available or if NA skips the rate up for it again.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Hoo boy it's been a while, and a lot of stuff has happened.

My save for Summer Jeanne is going absolutely horrible, I've caved four times so far and the last time resulted in me spending a very moderate amount of money, so from now on if I want to spend anymore I have to literally get off my butt and purchase a store card and it also doubles down in stopping me from doing dumb stuff like purchasing the FEH Pass. I guess after saving for almost a year for Nitobutt and barely just scraping to get her, I'm a little more carefree (and my spirit to save is broken). At least third anniversary will mean a lot of Quartz for me due to how long I've been playing, so that's something!

I also didn't get to farm any where near as many Forbidden Pages as I wanted to during Christmas, I was just too busy with other things. That's painful too better something than nothing I suppose.

Years
  • I have been getting lucky in everything except FGO, statistics have failed me. but it's okay. My friends have been getting real lucky on tickets and it's nice seeing them get so excited, although after this drought I might get excited for whatever shows up.

I got 108 fake boxes and 86 true boxes during da vinci so I'm pretty stacked on a lot of stuff (many hearts were obtained). I ended up burning almost all my bones that I got immediately on ascensions in order to use all the EXP that I accumulated, in the process I levelled up every servant in my roster and hit the QP cap. Have you ever heard of reverse QP hell where you literally can't sell leftover shop currency or exp unless you use QP somewhere else first. It's pretty interesting because I can use my extra AP on farming mats (bones, mostly) and it doesn't really feel like a waste to do compared to grinding doors or embers.

But I have so much exp in my inventory, it's flooding outside of my archive and present box and there's nobody to use it on. I have so many skill gems that everyone is 4/4/4 skills minimum, I don't know if it made a difference during Setsubun especially since I didn't use most of the slot-fillers after the first day.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    Valentine's event is the first one I've managed to 100% - shop completely cleared of materials, 60mil points obtained, CQ cleared (by replicating the 55-turn Jeanne cheese I came across on youtube). One of the things preventing me from leveling-up my skills was the lack of feathers, so the final Berserker node really came in handy. I am still in desperate need of void dust though...

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Crackin dude, I wish I had your problem. I have enough mats to max all of the Chain-less, Page-less (of which most are already maxed) Servants I want and can't find QP for the life of me. You remind me of my friend who grinded like hundreds of boxes in Da Vinci and had to skill all of his Servants to 4/4/4 because he hit the QP limit. He's the kind that will only roll for what he wants (it's how he was able to get NP4 Semi without spending a single cent), so he's always looking for something to burn his QP on.

And damn Lucario, I felt like I grinded forever (completely finished shop) and only managed to get to like 28 million chocolate. It's a damn shame cause I really need the Atk Fous to finish off Serenity.

Just as a note though guys, make sure you do the survey for the free tickets. Trust me.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    Just as a note though guys, make sure you do the survey for the free tickets. Trust me.
    Yea, I saw your "Blessed survey tickets", did the survey and the tickets brought me Fujino and that 5-star 25% Quick CE that I keep forgetting the name of. They are very much blessed tickets.

Years
  • It's funny you say he had to 4/4/4 everything because I had to do the same thing. I'm pretty much set for the next two years on mats, just going off what I have currently plus what I can get from shops in future events. Even then, I think I'll never have to spend AP on any of the daily quests again outside of weekly missions for them, I'll be able to get 100 boxes on every lottery from now on and that will basically keep me topped up at intervals each year. So any mats I need extra of, I can just use my dead weeks doing the free quests that drop them.

I did finally cut off my dry streak with Saber Shiki, but really I hope that never happens again. It was more than twice as bad as my previous longest dry streak. 35 five star CE's before 1 five star servant lul.

Years
  • I've been super into Animal Crossing the past two weeks so I haven't been playing as much, still haven't finished Anastasia but I think I might be about half way through. I am finally out of bone hell now which is nice. I'll be taking a trip to Stake hell soon.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Don't you know? This is where Bone Hell begins.

I've had a nice streak of summoning new Servants saving is a lie but I'm so deep in the mat hells that if it wasn't for the Gems and Statues, you'd think I just started the game. And this is only for like the 5-6 Servants I've summoned since the start of the year and want to build up. Might have to take an annual leave next lotto event 😂

Speaking of, Journey to the West is coming up-ish! I think the period for a new Singularity is two weeks or so, and Anastasia isn't particularly long. Might try my hand at NP3 Sanzang or NP5 Nasu pls.

Back