• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
So long as I can play the games.

Sadly you can only draw nudes and they have to be real and in front of you so you don't paint much and when you do... well... you know.

I wish I could play the magnagate and the infinite labyrinth in english!

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
granted but for some unworldly reason, you get bored within 2 min and then give it to me :P

I wish people at my school were nicer

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
Granted but you couldn't find direct flights there. You finally got there after switching from 15 planes.

I wish for Tier 4 supportership this Christmas.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Granted, but you've become more sicker than ever and forced to stay home while everyone else is at a Christmas party.

I wish I had Pokemon Black 2.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Granted! Here is the oldest cellphone in the world, my friend! Whoops, it appears to have turned to ashes in my hands :P

I wish I could wish for the wish of someone elses wish so that the wish may be horribly corrupted and reversed in time to it's original state xD

Years
Granted, you fall in unrequited love and commit suicide because you're overwhelmed.

I wish this wish was not corrupted.

(NOTE: YOU CAN'T DENY WISHES, THAT'S NOT CREATIVE IN THE SLIGHTEST)

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
Granted, But i go back in time and stop you from wishing that your wish as not corrupted and you explode.

I wish i had a towel.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Granted. Enjoy the flu.

I wish people would stop getting on each other's case over the most absolute trival crap, and learn to live and let live so we could all be bros or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back