• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
WHY NOT AWESOME EVIL SORCEROR? they're not incompatible

That freaky god-pyramid-duck thing is the weirdest abomination yet.

I hope you catch one :)
AND evolve it. When goduck evolves it's just like goduck, but blacker, bigger and grosser.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
AND evolve it. When goduck evolves it's just like goduck, but blacker, bigger and grosser.

So... the duck-god-pyramid gets bigger, turns black... and gets grosser?

Not exactly the greatest pitch I've ever heard. :\

And of course they're compatible, Baro. :nervous:

They're incompatible...

Larvitar170

Noobie hacker
Years
I really wish I had finished Quartz now. I got pretty far, but my laptop crashed and I lost it all. But yeah, this should be an interesting update coming up.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
nobodies said that you'll beat him the first time so I'll guess that you'll wipe the floor with the naked Gym Leader

Yuoaman

Years
nobodies said that you'll beat him the first time so I'll guess that you'll wipe the floor with the naked Gym Leader

At least someone believes in me. :P

And it won't be long... I'll be challenging Nieves' gym very soon. :P

I'm also hoping that Brrrd will evolve, as it will make him very useful in the gym - having both the resistance to Ice attacks, and the increased *STRENGTH.

*'tis a pun.

Larvitar170

Noobie hacker
Years
Congratulations: Your internet level went up. What?...Your internet is evolving....
Da da da da da da dadada.
Your internet evolved to....UNHOLY Bear.

OH GOD! RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuoaman

Years
Your winning streak against the Gym Leaders ends here!

Oh wait, you lost against the first gym leader at the start.

:laugh:

:'(

Jerk.

Anyways, I just wanted to let everyone know that I have defeated Nieves. :P And will be posting it up in an update sometime tomorrow.

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2010
I laughed out loud for two minutes straight at "The sun makes heat, it's hot my meat! Have a drink!"...

This is EPIC.

Back