• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favourite out of three of the most well known birds?

Favorite of the common Birds?

• Pidgeot

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Noctowl

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Swellow

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Oh, and poor Fearow gets the shaft? ;_;

Out of the three listed, I'd have to say Pidgeot, just because it's the oldest one of the three and has served a purpose for me more than Noctowl or Swellow...

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
Years
  • Age 35
  • Uk.
  • Seen Dec 31, 2005
I think that pidgeot is the best, becuse it looks the best, and it has 3 evoloutions, so technically it should be stronger

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
Years
wen i read the title i though it meant the three legendary birds. XD easy mistake

i have to say...wat a sirprise. pidgeot. i looks c00l and has a long mane wich reminds me of articunos elegant tail. we could see hu gots the most votes.
i like pidgeot
noctowl
swellow

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I like Noctowl the best for it's ability to act as a Psychic type...

Pidgeot is also cool for his physical strength over the other two...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Swellow

Most usable out of them all. Pidgeot is useless with extremely strange stat distribution and highly limited movepool, and Noctowl has too low stats to carry out those moves. Plus only Swellow can beat up a Sceptile, while the others will be beaten up by Sceptile ;p

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Like frosty, at least Swellow is fast enough to take stuff out, and hey?it?s one of the fastest UU!

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
I never trained a Noctowl. While I like real owls, I like Swellow the best because it gets Wing Attack so frickin' early. It feels the most usable to me.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
lil' jose said:
\
hey cut the crap. dont say freakin. there are little kids on this site ya know!
huh? What's wrong with saying "frickin'"? At least it is better than saying "****in'"

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
and drop the discussion right here... if it's not censored, it's very likely to be fine... there's only one word that maybe offensive that's not censored but I won't talk about it here.

Swellow is just right behind the Aero/Jolt rank in terms of speed with 5 base stat behind I believe (125 isn't it? Gah no NB to check for me atm). Plus I like swellow with liechi subbing.

Back