• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What grinds your gears?

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
  • -my f word siblings
    -when people say that I am gay(dude come on just because I have long hair doesnt mean I am gay.)
    -when people tell me what da f to do
    -trolls lol
    -genwunners
    -when people call me the devil just for looking at something scary like deathnote
    -when people say **** about what games I PLAY.
    -when people say that for ex. pokemon is for babies.
    -when people touch my head or hair.
    -when I have to write a god**** essay
    -rap,pop,and all that other loud as ****. no no. when I AM TRYING to listen to good music while others have their god**** gay pop or rap music BLASTING(Like right now)
    -WHEN THE GOD**** PHONE RINGS. The phone messes up my internet.
    -when nosy little *******s walk around me while I am on the internet. come on can i have PRIVACY
    -when little idiots reset the god**** net when CLEARLY its working
    -people who walk too slow
    -sober people
    -cigarette smoke
    -slow net
    -random moments on my computer when everthings freezes
    -THUGS. Golly I hate them
    -when I deont feel like getting up yet I have to pee bad
    -teachers that talk too much
    -school in general
    -when people say the word "**ck"
    -little childen at play(ESPECIALLLY BOYS)
    -sexist people annoy me ALOT
    -when people scream at the top of their lungs
    -toddlers
    -when my food tastes like soap
    -headaches
    -sneezing
    -when I dont have my glasses on
    -when people interupt me when I am thinking deeply
    -heat
    -Tidus from ff lol
    -when I cant catch a pokemon that I really want
    -when people make fun of me for playing as a girl character on various vid game(especially pokemon)

And that is all I can think of at the top of my head

Last edited:

IggyKoopa

#429: magical pokémon
    Years
  • Loud people & rednecks.
    Loud kids even more.
    Canadian drivers.
    People who try to pry into my personal life.
    People who abuse their smartphones.
    Overly narcissistic people.
    Bro trucks and the people who drive them.

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
    Years
  • People who get too Cocky too early in video games(play a few more matches,then you got that right. :l)
    Country Music
    Loud People
    Peer Pressure
    Blissey(Sure its a lot of xp,but what if your training a Alakazam on it?!)
    The Game Sudoku(I just don't get it...)

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    People making fun of my friends and being jerks. I just hate it and it literally drives me insane.

People freaking out and jumpping all over you for little things and mistakes you make.

When people point out things about you that are different appearance wise.

People that are jerks, I mean seriously it's not hard to be polite.

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
    Years
  • - One Direction (esp. Zayn Malik)
    - People treating me like a baby
    - My aunt's ex-husband and his stupid second wife who is 37 years younger than him. You should see that woman - her bleach-blonde hair is a dye job gone wrong, plus she's so giggly and gossipy.
    - People walking slowly in front of me
    - Kids picking the snot out of their noses and eating it
    - People ragging on me to speak Arabic. I speak Arabic at home, but (mostly) not in public.
    - People pronouncing my name like it's spelt Zacky or something. It's not short for Zachary. It's a name on its own!
    - People bragging about their convict ancestors. Kieran, the school devil, does it way too often.
    - People teasing me about the way I look.
    - People who refuse to flush the toilet. I hate flushing for other people.
    - People who refuse to believe that I'm Muslim. (Cause, according to them, we all look like we come from Saudi Arabia.)
    - Other Muslims who say that my long hair is haram. (Plenty of Muslim guys have long hair - I am NOT shaving my head!)
    - Other Muslims saying that I shouldn't be listening to music because "it's haram".
    - People who are ignorant about autism.
    - People who insist that I'm missing out because I'm not into Harry Potter or Game of Thrones.
    - Fad books. Whatever happened to classic literature?
    - Reality TV. It is NOT REALITY! It's FAKE!
    - Women in their 40s/50s who insist on getting plastic surgery to make themselves look young. Earth to Madonna - you're going to grow old whether you like it or not!
    - Men who are obsessed with masculinity.
    - Women who love to slap men around and get away with it. Talk about a double standard.
    - Overplayed garbage. I am SO F***ING SICK of Bruno Mars' crap (though I don't mind "Gorilla") and Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines". (And yet I like Katy Perry's "Roar".)
    - Family Guy. This show is a travesty. There's no plot (at least South Park has plots despite its grossness), and the jokes aren't funny. Not to mention it has racist, sexist, and political stereotyping that rivals Hetalia.
    - Girls cosplaying as the male characters from Free! - especially the swim gear. If you're a girl, you shouldn't cosplay as a shirtless male character unless you want everyone to see your boobs. (I love how they photoshop their boobs out.)
    - On a related note, I hate seeing women who sunbathe topless at the beach. They should do that in their backyard - people might get offended. None of my female friends do it. My girlfriend doesn't; she never wears bikinis! (You might think it's a bit hypocritical of me, since I see no shame in wearing a speedo. But I don't have breasts.)
    - Homestuck cosplayers invading anime conventions. Last convention I went to...they were everywhere...
    - Ryan Lochte. He is such a douche.
    - Anti-Lebanese racism. If you are racist against Lebanese, I don't want to associate with you.
    - People who assume that all anime is geared towards adults and full of misogyny, hentai, and tentacle rape. Tatsunoko, my favorite anime company, NEVER makes adult-oriented shows!
    - People who say they are a fan of a work and then criticize it harshly. I mean, if you say you love Naruto and then write articles or blog posts about the blatant sexism on the show, then you don't really love it.

Last edited:
    Years
  • The only thing that grinds my gears, are people that you ask favors and say that they'll do it, and when you ask them about it after some time has passed, they just ignore you and don't even bother to come up with a decent excuse!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Many things, but recently it's cops. I just hate 'em. Especially when I hear about them shooting down innocent, wounded black people and tasering a kid who steals a packet of cookies to death.

I also despise animal cruelty and sexism...

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    tumblr_lqn5s7UAGo1r04cnjo1_400.jpg

Those God-damn OBEY/SWAG caps, the same team(s) winning in the English Premier League (soccer/football), stupid people on gameshows, people that can't keep a promise, reality TV, wasted talent, being rejected in every job I go for, when people don't shut up about over-hyped games.

Last edited:
    Back