• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Professor Oak is Coming Soon to Masters!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • He's gonna be a free sync pair at around February 14th, on Valentines Day, as a free sync pair just by logging in.

Are you guys excited for him? What sync pair do you think he'll get?

Years
  • Considering what current sync pairs and known upcoming sync pairs have as their Pokemon, I wouldn't be surprised if Oak got someone in the Bulbasaur line, considering Leaf got Eevee instead, and I think it's fairly likely to assume Blue and Red will have sygna suits. Will be interesting to see how Oak turns out as a sync pair.

Years
  • So it was datamined recently that Oak's sync pair is
    Spoiler:

Oak will come out at the same time as Steven's banner, on the 14th. Oak can be obtained simply by logging in to the game.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I can't play Masters, but it's nice to see Professor Oak finally battling officially in a mobile spinoff game, of all things. His sync pair is absolutely shocking to me, though. I'd think he'd have a fully evolved Kanto Starter or something... but wow, a mythical. Wasn't expecting that.

Back