• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Should Misty come back or should May stay?

Who should stay?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, I've heard a lot of different opinions on this one, so I figured I'd make a poll. ^_^; Do you think Misty should come back for good, or should May stay?

(Sorry, I can't remember if a thread like this has been made recently. All of the old ones don't seem to be active. o.o)

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • I think May should stay and Misty to also stay when she comes back. I'd just like to see what would happen, lol. ^_~ It'd be good for May, because she'd actually have a girl with her on their journey and not feel like such an outcast with the three boys. I know I would...>_< Hopefully with May's fashion sense and non-stop shopping, she can find Misty some decent clothing to wear, lol. Sorry, I mean Misty would always shop, but you'd never see the clothes she bought or her wearing of them...something that bothered me...O_o

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    I think May should stay and Misty to also stay when she comes back. I'd just like to see what would happen, lol. ^_~ It'd be good for May, because she'd actually have a girl with her on their journey and not feel like such an outcast with the three boys. I know I would...>_< Hopefully with May's fashion sense and non-stop shopping, she can find Misty some decent clothing to wear, lol. Sorry, I mean Misty would always shop, but you'd never see the clothes she bought or her wearing of them...something that bothered me...O_o
    I agree! I can't imagine myself traveling around with 3 girls and no boys. That would feel a tad bit awkward hehe.....
    2 are better then 1 anyway! I'd like to see them both back in the group!

Mattokun

Haruka ga daisuki desu
    Years
  • Misty was awesome yes but i love May as well. Misty should come back and the five of them should travel together. It's hard to pick between the two girls cause they're both cool and both are cute too^^

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I hate Misty!

*dodges arrows shot by pok?shippers*

I've never liked her mean, b*tchy attitude towards Ash...at least May treats Ash much better than Misty did...

Mattokun

Haruka ga daisuki desu
    Years
  • tmbjr said:
    I hate Misty!

I've never liked her mean, b*tchy attitude towards Ash...at least May treats Ash much better than Misty did...

True Misty was mean to Ash sometimes but (at least in my opinion) it's cause she liked him. May may treat Ash nicer but still, Misty had her high points as well.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    tmbjr said:
    I hate Misty!

*Shakes his head*
    What Mattokun said. The only reason Misty treats Ash mean is because she likes him. Have you heard of the saying "PAIN IS LOVE". Well, thats what think it means.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • I want both Misty and May to stay. It would be cool to see how they treat each other. I could see them hating eaching other, but being good friends too. Who knows...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    tmbjr said:
    I hate Misty!

Fully censor out curse words, if you're going to say them. You should know that, being a moderator. o.o *poke*

Anyways, I want them both to stay. They're so different, it would make it interesting. With Misty's short temper and May's ditzyness, there would probably be a lot of funny parts during their travels. Plus having an extra girl wouldn't hurt. ^_^;

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Yes, I agree with Kayleigh.

Both girls should stay.Uh huh, there definitly would be funny parts with the two of them.:P

And having another girl around would be nice for May.:)

And well, the reason why Misty was a little...touchy with Ash was probally, most likely 'cause she likes him.;)

Mattokun

Haruka ga daisuki desu
    Years
  • ScArLetSkye said:
    Yes, I agree with Kayleigh.

Both girls should stay.Uh huh, there definitly would be funny parts with the two of them.:P

And having another girl around would be nice for May.:)

And well, the reason why Misty was a little...touchy with Ash was probally, most likely 'cause she likes him.;)

Yep, my thoughts exactly

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • Bringing back Misty is ok imo. Under one condition: if she stops the earpulling-thing.
    The group would have 5 travelers, which some ppl find a little too large. I believe this was one of the reason why the writers made Misty leave. But I think that 5 ppl in a group is just fine.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I guess it just doesn't seem like Pokemon without Misty... She was my first favorite character on there, she was always on the merchandise with Ash and Brock, and they were just the three main characters. =\ I've gotten so used to her being on the show that it's strange not seeing her on. May is also a great character, but I do wish that they would bring Misty back for good.

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
  • I guess it just doesn't seem like Pokemon without Misty... She was my first favorite character on there, she was always on the merchandise with Ash and Brock, and they were just the three main characters. =\ I've gotten so used to her being on the show that it's strange not seeing her on. May is also a great character, but I do wish that they would bring Misty back for good.

*Nods* Exactly the same here Kayleigh.... ;_; When i see a pic of Ash , Brock , Max & May it just looks so...well wrong and not Pokemon... Ash , Misty & Brocko are the people that spring to mind when i hear the words "Pokemon Anime" I am a huge Misty fan & to me without her its just not Pokemon :/ *...Cries...* *Ahem* Misty has been there every day with Ash & Brock for so long its imbedded in my memory for Pokemon. It is all of that , that makes me loath the writers of Pokemon & May & Max.

Well i think Misty should come back for good and Max & May
    should stay in Hoen. I am a huge Misty fan & a huge Pokeshipper and when i heard Misty was officially leaving i almost cried , honest ^^;;;

I don't partically like Max & May , Max is cute , but too young for the group i think. I have hated May ever since i first saw her and i won't say why because then it will be Character bashing
    ^^;;; I don't know really... i guess when i saw May i flared up because i could'nt help think she's like a replacement for Misty. I mean just like that ?!
    Misty never to be seen again and the writers thought the viewers would'nt care ? I just can't belive that really....

I got some wise words from someone who was a Misty fan and new alot about the Anime who noted that May , who is the female character
    in Ruby & Sapphire turned up in the anime to boost marketing ect. They brang her into the anime because the place was Hoen , R/S had just been released , and May was the female main character in it. That i belive is what makes me think that once Ash is finished in Hoen , May & Max will leave.

So yes i hope that May & Max leave at the end of AG , Misty comes back for good & Pokeshipping will become a reality ! ^o^

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • i would much rather have misty back than may. i don't like may. she's really annoying and kinda reminds me of the way my sister acts. she's always whining about something. i liked misty. like kayleigh said they were a group of 3 main characters and now it's just weird without her.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • tmbjr said:
    I hate Misty!

Blunt!

I say... bring back good ol' Kasumi. Haruka's a Pokeshipping distraction. =P TeeHee. But! She is cute. She has a winey, yet cheerful dispostion. n.n()

James Hawking

Insane Newbie
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2004
    orange*berry said:
    Blunt!

I say... bring back good ol' Kasumi. Haruka's a Pokeshipping distraction. =P TeeHee. But! She is cute. She has a winey, yet cheerful dispostion. n.n()

Agreed. Misty should come back, so that AAML should come back, and we can finally see Pok?mon the way it should be!
    Also, I agree with ~*Silent Tattsu*~, in the fact that Max and May should leave, to make room. Four people's a lot already, and five would be too much.
    A nightmare for AAML would be for Max and May to stay on for the next five (or is it four? Never stopped to check :P) seasons...

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Well, it is stupid to take Pokemon only to contests. BUT! It is also crazy to
    take a bad mood all the time.....BUT!! Misty is sometimes nice while May's cute. So I take both..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back