• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon Ranger Games have you played?

Which of the Pokemon Ranger Games have you played?

• Total voters

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I've played all Ranger games, and in my opinion, they've gotten better with every new game.

I liked the first Pokemon Ranger, but I've never finished it, because Charizard gave me so much trouble that I just gave up on it.

Shadows of Almia is way better than the first Ranger game. The plot is great, the music is great, the bar system is a vast improvement over the number system of the first Ranger, I love that you can take your Pokemon everywhere, and I really like that you can change your partner.

Guardian Signs is my favourite Ranger game. My favourite mechanic of the game is the new Poke Assist mechanic. I also love the music, the plot, and the ability to actually see yourself flying in the sky. Also, the past missions are pretty enjoyable.

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
    Years
  • I played both Shadows of Almia and Guardian Signs. Of the two, I prefer Almia. I loved the story more. Along with that, It's the only one of the two that I've beat xD I only recently got Guardian Signs. It's a great game but I won't be able to tell whether or not I like it more. I hope Guardian Signs is just as great or even better than Almia.

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
    Years
  • It's hard to say.
    I believe Almia is absolutely best in terms of storyline.
    Guardian Signs is best in overall gameplay so it depends on your point of view ;)

We still should get more choices poll xD

Yeah. It's looking to be that way. I'm not into Guardian Signs like I was with Almia. But I do love the gameplay in Signs. Both are great games though.

Years
  • I've never played one. :< Would like to get into it eventually but am not sure which to pick up. I'll probably go for the most recent one.. thankfully I've youtube videos to help me make up my mind on whether or not to pick up a copy haha.

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
    Years
  • I've played the original and Shadows of Almia. I really hated the gameplay and only suffered through it for the event missions and Manaphy. By the time Guardian Signs rolled around, I decided I was done with this subseries, so I didn't get it.

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2015
    I played the original and a bit of Almia. I just barely got by the Charizard in the original, and I just quit when I came to that impossible Steelix.

mayuyu

Fairy Queen
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2014
    I've played the original and Almia and loved both

is Guardian Signs good?

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I've played the first one. To be honest, I could never get into the series. I like the concept, but, I don't know, the games themselves just never appeal to me.

Zhuq

Pokemon Trainer Zarraf
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2014
    My Favourite was Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia. However, they haven't invented a word to know how awesome is ths game!

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I've played all three of them, but Shadow of Almia was by far my favourite. Probably my favourtie spin-off game of all actually..

Back