• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Weee... so guys, how's this for a shirt?

57014648_400x400.png

On ponychan, I accidentally typed "Twilight TWINKIE" instead of "Twilight Twinkle" I got the random image of Twilight poking out of a twinkie. Made a quick first picture on GIMP... and this is the second and probably final incarnation XD

I'm a horrible person.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Holy crap, that is brilliant. xDD;;
You HAVE to make that a shirt. That would be absolutely epic. xDDDD;;
Though, you can't help but wonder why Twilight is poking out of a Twinkie in the first place. o3o

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Thank you guys and OMG RYUKAA IT'S LIKE 5 AM WHY U MAKE ME READ?!

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
BECAUSE READING IS MAGIC, MY GOOD SIR.

NOT WHEN YOU'VE BEEN POSTING ON PONYCHAN AND TWEETING ON YOUR PRINCESS TROLLESTIA TWITTER ACCOUNT ALL NIGHT!

...oh lawd I'm officially addicted

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Oh great Equestria that fic was beautiful. I think I might have actually cried if my eyes weren't so stiff from how late I'm staying up.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Yes, it's awesome! xDD;;
After reading it, I was in a state of awe for a good hour, I reckon.
Sadly, I can't cry to fanfics, no matter how depressing they are. <_>;

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Yes, it's awesome! xDD;;
After reading it, I was in a state of awe for a good hour, I reckon.
Sadly, I can't cry to fanfics, no matter how depressing they are. <_>;

I've cried at a few videos/episodes before and I think even at a fanfic, but I can't recall which ones I did. But I've definitely cried to media before. Usually that's VERY rare since I usually take a critical and neutral approach towards movie appreciation.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
The first time I ever cried at media was with Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, lol.
I think there were also a couple animes which I cried at as well, but this was all during my Primary School years. After entering High School, I've found it nearly impossible to cry. Even with sad moments in real life. It's weird. /shrugs
Anyway yeah. That fanfic is probably the closest thing that's gotten me sad in a while.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
Just... wow. I am speechless at how good that fic was, and it was definitely one of the best, emotional and or shipping fics that I've read in a while, barring the Pony Psychology Saga of course. Who knew you could give so much depth to background characters in such a poignant way too!

Slowly, I'm starting to love the way fanfic writers are filling up the canon of MLP. It's amazing.

Back