• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I'm absolutely stumped on attempting to patch this ROM. I have used every clean Fire Red I could find, made sure they were all 16 MB in size, and yet NUPS continues to say that all of my copies do not match the ROM file. I really want to experience this game and it's sequels, but I just can't for the life of me patch it onto any of my ROMs.

When you're applying the patch, check the ignore box under what to do if the file is invalid

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2022
    I'm absolutely stumped on attempting to patch this ROM. I have used every clean Fire Red I could find, made sure they were all 16 MB in size, and yet NUPS continues to say that all of my copies do not match the ROM file. I really want to experience this game and it's sequels, but I just can't for the life of me patch it onto any of my ROMs.

i am having the same problem, it is weird as I could patch this game last year

You want the 1636 FireRed (Squirrels) rom, also known as v1.0 or BPRE.

Years
  • When you're applying the patch, check the ignore box under what to do if the file is invalid

The problem is, I get a broken ROM when I do that. The player's room is all messed up, and it softlocks the game as soon as I choose my starter.

EDIT: solidsmeagol provided the solution to my problem, that's the FireRed ROM that works. Thank you!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2018
    Just started playing Cloud White 2 and I've already ran into two big bugs. The game freezes if you talk to the guy in the academy who is playing on a gameboy, and if your team whites out then you are stuck in a wall after healing.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2017
    view

Help me. Pokemon white cloud ver 4.9.8.
    I'm using fast forward x3 in myboy and using an android phone
    It sometimes happens when i battle a trainer

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2017
    Hello, I have version 494, I wanted to know how to unlock the indigo town Blizzaville. I beat masamune at the station of arceus, he himself told me he was going there, but when I went there were the guards. Additionally, I did not beat all the samurai at the cemetery but I do not think it's related to that event (maybe). Thank you in advance for the answer.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2017
    I'm stuck on the village cause when I defeat the rival who are reveal on my image with back to me the emulator starting not working the only way I can do is restart the game so please fix this bug bty franch content convert as well I'm English player lol
    h t t p s: / /w w w.dropbox.com/sh/uidlmehs3tu5vk8/AACxI5Gk1BZwNsALxZc675YGa?dl=0

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2017
    I'm in the rocket lab in mahogany town for the Mewtwo 2.0 Quest and I have defeated the grunts in the lab but the grunt infront of the elevator won't move and there is no one else to talk to what do I do now????

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2017
    I'm in the rocket lab in mahogany town for the Mewtwo 2.0 Quest and I have defeated the grunts in the lab but the grunt infront of the elevator won't move and there is no one else to talk to what do I do now????

Is this a bug?

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2019
    I'm getting a bug on Cloud White 1.
    The game freezes when I start a battle with running battle girls. I'm getting the same bug with the female rocket chicks of the Five Island rocket hideout. I can't continue the story since one of the rocket chicks of the rocket hideout is unavoidable. I'm playing on my Android and want to cry.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2017
    Hello. I am encountering a problem with the game. I play using a gba emulator on my phone, and the time when I start the game is night, and never advances. Is there a way to fix this?

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2017
    i cant see any of the images, it says enable 3rd party hosting,.how to do that?

Back