• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 1, 2018
so im following the guide for the game and i got to the *MASAMUNE DATE* area

now the guide says after i clear the farm to head west to Tarinopolis and there will be samurai clashing but no one is there ..did i miss something?

hrn

puffleman203
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Sep 10, 2017
When I try to patch the the ver498 patch. It doesn't work and gives a message 'This ROM is not compatible with the patch'. I'm using a Fire Red (E) .exe version for the rom that was downloaded from a random website since the one from squirrels isnt availaible and I'm using UniPatcher.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 20, 2017
Hello everyone.
I would like to ask if anyone has an already patched zip file whitch you can upload? What i can download and directly play with an android emulator. Im kinda new in rom hack plays, and unsure how to patch and what.
Thank you for the help.
Best wishes~
Zak

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
When I try to patch the the ver498 patch. It doesn't work and gives a message 'This ROM is not compatible with the patch'. I'm using a Fire Red (E) .exe version for the rom that was downloaded from a random website since the one from squirrels isnt availaible and I'm using UniPatcher.
The FireRed rom should have a .gba extension (often you'll get a .zip or .rar which you must extract to get the .gba). The .exe you have is probably some third party installer application which is no good.
Also, you need the (U) version, not the (E) one. I can't help you in finding it, but maybe google for "1636 FireRed Squirrels".

hrn

puffleman203
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Sep 10, 2017
Actually it worked. Thanks! Do I have to rename to the same as my save file?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 28, 2021
Whenever I try to leave the Vapor Grotto and go back to Steel City, I end up right back in the Grotto. And there is also a glitch where you walk over the entrance to the Grotto and end up in a big space that makes you stuck and can't get out of. The game also freezes when you try to talk to the pokemon on Shin Goku's Farm.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2018
Just finished the Fire Red story and I now want to breed a team to go for the expanded endgame
My question is: Is there a Destiny Knot in the hack? and if so where do I get it?

Great hack btw, loving every second

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 7, 2018
Hey guys, does anyone know how to evolve Eevee into Glaveon and Leafeon ? Thanks.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 9, 2017
hi i play pokemon cloud white 1 and when i try to play some rocket girls the game freezes one girl is at the warehouse and i can't avoid her .. any solutions please?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
hi i play pokemon cloud white 1 and when i try to play some rocket girls the game freezes one girl is at the warehouse and i can't avoid her .. any solutions please?

So does this game have any gamebreaking glitches I should be aware of? I haven't noticed any so far but wanted to avoid any possible unnecessary restarts.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 19, 2017
Hello everyone, I've started playing this game a few days ago but I've noticed shedinja doesn't appear when you evolve nincada! I've tried multiple times, both with EXP from battles and with rare candy (yes I have 6 Pokeballs and a free slot in my team) and even tried giving him a Pokeball to hold, but it's just not there. Does anyone know whether this is a bug or whether in this hack there is another way to get shedinja?
Thanks in advance to anyone able to help

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 3, 2020
Hello I just wanna say that weavile stats are so wrong as when it evolved from sneasl it lost tons of speed and gained a lot of special attack which is not true about weavile so I think u should consider that

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 18, 2020
mr shogun sir,can u give or update the guide for pokemon evolutions especially gen4-gen6. hope u read this thanks for the wonderful game

Back