• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
yeah the npc gave it to me right after the first battle if I'm not wrong? ( nevermind it's normal I just can't use it in the building guess I wasn't paying attention)
may I also ask that why can't you use the alt button to speed up the game?

because for some reason not all the fan games have a speed up button tho they really should

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 28, 2023
I'd like to use the team members that the person that made the gallery if that's okay. I know that Swampert and Espeon are on it.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 26, 2023
Anyone knows why the game lags a lot? Grasses, especially, lag a lot.

For some places, it won't even lag in the beginning, but later on the same place lags.

Any fix for this please???

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Sep 2, 2021
Does anyone know where is the earliest shiny, water stone?
Im struggling with the first gym because most of my team member's evolution depends on the stones

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Does anyone know where is the earliest shiny, water stone?
Im struggling with the first gym because most of my team member's evolution depends on the stones

I believe the water and shiny stones are way later but I can still tell you where to find them
In the place with Carvannahs on the first fish encounter it would have a water stone, take it with thief
The shiny stone is hidden I don't remember where

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 4, 2022
Does anyone know where to get a dusk stone? I've been trying to research where to get one for my murkrow it's starting to lag behind the rest of my team.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 20, 2023
Does anyone know where to get a dusk stone? I've been trying to research where to get one for my murkrow it's starting to lag behind the rest of my team.

Before the second gym, when getting inside the ruins in one of the caves with the eeveelution priestesses there is a point in the cave where you can mine a wall in there you get a hidden room where you can find the dusk stone.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 4, 2022
is that the only way to get one? because i've already passed that part in the game and i don't think you can go back once you fight Eco in the ruins

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 20, 2023
is that the only way to get one? because i've already passed that part in the game and i don't think you can go back once you fight Eco in the ruins

That is the only way I know of.
You can back track after getting surf, if one tries this I would recommend also having teleport on you.

Back