• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

But it's perfect guys. :( Nothing more perfect!

Years

Who appreciates this symbol?

profile_picture_by_guydashplz-d4ortqw.png

Courtesy of Mackaged from DeviantArt, who made this funny pic that I'm using as my background right now:

Spoiler:

Something for the fans of MLP!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hnn...

cTqhu.png
AdgnR.png

First one was right from the video. Second one your avatar. Not the exact same shot but it's close enough to tell the difference that Pokey and Gummy are talking about.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Oh I think I removed a few frames because of speeding it up because for some reason it wouldn't speed up any other way, lol :x So... it's kinda logical I think. Oh well, it's good enough for now I guess. idk it might've resized from taking the screens or something, or maybe I resized? idk anymore. :(

Also if the world ended now I would be content with everything I think. :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Welcome to TCTI, please take a number and put it on Went's head...?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Don't you love how everything has turned out for the best? I feel I do.

Alsooo she posts quite a bit outside of there, imo!

Years

I'm starting to love BulbanewsNOW, I just started following them on Twitter.

And I've rotated themes again, this is the one I know you all love to laugh at.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Wentwent are you gunna be Santa? YES YOU ARE.

No wonder Audy thinks I'm as bad as Jake. :(

Years

Yes, I float almost everywhere in PC. You are right there Went.

In 2011, things went totally downhill for me I even threatened to quit PC until I won two categories in the Member Of The Year Poll, one of which was so obvious that the only member voted in that one other than me was Zet (Most Likely To Take Down WikiLeaks). Taking out Most Trivial - Pokemon was a surprise too.

2012 has seen my development getting better since I revealed that infamous avatar of mine (yeah, that scene from The Simpsons) and now I get so much attention here. Yoshikkko won MOTY 2011, I won 2 categories in 2011 so can I go one better in 2012? Even my constant look at the latest B2/W2 news landed me an Admin position on this one small Pokemon forum (well, I submitted a banner though). On that one forum (Pokemon News Daily) I am their only female staff member.

2012 has been an interesting year for PC so far cos it saw the rise of Hikari when she broke from her tradition of Pokemon-based avatars/signatures. I actually like using non-Pokemon themes now cos it makes me unique.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

If you care as much about the MOTY contests as it sounds, then I think you're viewing things very shallowly, Hikari.
I don't think the way you measure others' attention or affection or whatever on this site in a healthy way, either. It seems your opinion is distanced and you just see things your own, fixed perspective.

But hey, I'm glad you have the self-confidence.

Years

Winning two MOTY categories in my first year isn't too shabby although one was so obvious.

I guess this might give me a confidence boost when the 2012 MOTY poll comes around. I hope my sudden activity surge will pay off.

I went from "someone threatening to leave PC" to "someone who makes OT regulars laugh". So yeah, I went through massive development.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
What the hell kinda scheme could I pull by giving Gummy my account? ._.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back