• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your pet's name?

What does your pet's name start w/?

• Total voters
Years
  • I have a black and white cat named snoopy and a gray cockatiel named pretty bird (my dad gave the bird that name because pretty bird is the only thing it can say)

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • My bird--or rather, my sibling's--is named "Mist". My dog, a Keeshond, is named "Mikagami" (his namesake being Tokiya Mikagami from Flame of Recca).

Years
  • I had a Dog Called Sulten and now I have a rabbit called lucky, and that name comes with a good reason because we found him on the side of the road where he could have been killed easily, and he did have a cut on his chest.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
  • My dog's name is Fred, and those that know me on MSN, they would know that it is a strange name.
    Should anyone wish to find out, PM me and i shall send you a picture, funny one too

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • my cats over a year older than me (she's 18) so i had no choice in naming her :(. her name is missie.

Ningyo Hime

~ I <3 Houshi-sama! =3
    Years
  • Let's see~ A puppy named Mikoto, Neko-chan named Shunji, Hamster named Mikaru, and 2 fishies named Rindi and Tsujimoto. X3; I used to have 3 fishes, but one died! ;o; The fish that died was named Chibi. ^.~

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • SODAPOP!!! <3~~~ He's my shweet widdle puppins. X3 He's almost nine years old and I love him to death! ^_______^

~Kelsey

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I dont have one but if I did get one, if it was a girl it would probably br crystal and boy, Max. I think.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Aye, the last owner called mah dog Trucker. LoL. I don't call him anything. I simply give a snap or tap on the back.

Absolkid

The best Absol Trainer!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 2, 2005
    I have 2 little sweet cats. One's called Bubble (he already had that name), the other's called Starvin (my brother called him that). They're just so cute ^_^ Whenever Starvin goes to sleep, she either curls up in a ball, lies flat on her tummy or is stretched otu, even her paws!

Years
    • Age 31
    • blah
    • Seen Jan 4, 2010
    i have 2 cats, billy and milly, their twins! XD and so cute too! billy is a boy and milly is a girl. i named billy after the black power ranger! XD, you know. it was when i was about 6 or five though! XD and my mum named milly, milly for no reason!
    i also have 1 rat, called snowy. i had another one but she died of a tuma. and i also had a suer cute lil doggy, came about up to my anckles, his name was fudge, go figure. but he died at 13 of old age, i still miss huuim even though it was bout 4 years ago. :'(

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • I dont know wich poll to place mine as, but these are many of my pets names

cookie
    ginger
    cheesy
    Artemis
    Bella
    Cali
    Mayflower
    Cerenady
    Aipom
    Chip
    Chance
    Spaz
    Mitsy
    Zuis .ect
    I have over 60 animals in this house, if I named em all I would baord half this baord and the other side will die XD. but I love every one of them and they meen the world to me ^_^.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I used to have two birds and I named them Tweety and Tweet.

... Very original, ne? xD;

Crimson King

Liberate
    Years
  • i got a ferret (pure albino, female) named Daisy, two dogs, one named Lucky (the male) and the other named Cindy (the female) and two puppies (both of which are female) which we are giving away to anyone who is willing to take them, i didnt give them names cause itll make it that much harder when i have to give them away =/

Breakout

sugar free
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk.
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    I have a dog named Wolf and two fish but they don't have names I just call them fish, lol.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Let's see...

Kitty - Keiko (She's black and white like an orca, and it was the name of the whale that was in the first Free Willy movie so I had to name her that. XP What?!)

Dwarf hamster - Millard? (I had named him Millie, but after I got another hamster to be 'her' friend, I later found out the hard way that he was a, er... male. )

Dwarf hamster - Mae (I named her after my grandmother, since she was sweet and gentle like her!)

I have 5 other baby hamsters, but I haven't come up with names for them yet.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • I have 4 pets:

2 Dogs -

Goldy - Golden Retriever
    Colin - Mix of a border collie, and another dog which we don't know since he's from the pound.

These kinda explain themselves. Just the names of their breeds. lol

2 hamsters -

Cremesicle - Actually, I didn't come up with this. My friend Laura did. lol
    Batty - Technically, my little brother's hamster, but I just had to post the reason behind her name. XD One of her favorite things to do is to climb up the side of her cage, and hang upside down on the bars. XD It's kinda funny to watch her do that sometimes. XD

Back