• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your pet's name?

What does your pet's name start w/?

• Total voters

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I don't have a pet of my own. But my sister has two parakeets which she named Ash and Misty. -_-; Whenever she yells at Ash I think she's yelling at me though. <_<; And why she picked those names, I'll never really know...

She used to have a hamster named Dizzy too. It was the only hyperactive one at the pet store, so she picked him and named him because of it. He was one scary hamster. o_o; He died last year though...

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
    Freenaturearts said:
    I dont know wich poll to place mine as, but these are many of my pets names

cookie
    ginger
    cheesy
    Artemis
    Bella
    Cali
    Mayflower
    Cerenady
    Aipom
    Chip
    Chance
    Spaz
    Mitsy
    Zuis .ect
    I have over 60 animals in this house, if I named em all I would baord half this baord and the other side will die XD. but I love every one of them and they meen the world to me ^_^.
    Holy Gosh, and I thought I had a lot of pets!

Same here, I don't know which poll to pick. I'll just go with my dog Bandit.

The rest are:

Heidi (German Short-haired pointer)
    Tiger (tiger cat)
    Mousey (Siamese cat. Ironic ain't it, that we have a cat named Mousey. XD)
    Bubba (grey tiger cat)
    Peanut/Missy Pea (really really fat tiger cat, XD)
    Esmarelda/Mae Mae (uh... I don't know what kind of cat she is. Long blackish hair though)
    Jesse (horse... forgot what kind... lol)
    Ruali (horse... Arabian I think... heh...)

And I think that's all... yup, it is.

Back