• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] ~Cursed Books: OOC~ [PG-13]

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Yeah soz about the rush, I actually couldn't be bothered to write in detail today, but after that post, I'll get back on track with my cool writing!

also, Quoto, what are the plans when we get together, apart from the assasination of the King of Hummo. Actually with the king dead, that would bring an opportunity to
go to Hummo wouldn't it?

Years
It would, though travel by conventional methods such as an ice boat, chartered ship or other methods will be blocked. When Hummo's king is killed; Yovo's government closes all ports for passenger ships to make an attempt to resolve the murder.

Ovan will send word to Nate that he has setup a smuggling route so he can leave Yovo undetected and return to Diligent. Nate can offer up the group a means to Diligent before the government resolves and releases their shutdown. The problem however, they will need to travel to opposite corner of Yovo on foot or by car to reach their transport. 2 - day travel while the week long investigation gets underway.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Sounds like a plan :) Okay then, now that everyone but Lokie is together, all we (I mean the fullmoon) have to do is kill the king hahaha.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Just a note, this is what Shiro's shields look like:

316px-RoundShield.jpg

It's in her sign-up, by the way.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I actually don't know; I had an idea in my head of what the shields looked like, and this was the closest fit.

optionalpirate

The GM's Daughter
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2013
I think it looks cool.

NO TIME TO W8 MUST POST NOW!!!!!!!!

Ok, so I know that I have been absent. I've jus been distracted. Sincerest apologies. *bows*
And I know that I promised a sketch of Ura. If I could get my hand-drawn sketches onto the computer everything would be easier. So sorry. *bows*
And I fear I might be misleading you. The only experience in drawing and the fine arts that I have is middle school art class and practice. The only certificate of celebration on my art that I have received is my friends' and family's words on it. I'm sorry. *bows*

I think that covers everything.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I'm away tomorrow for a week so ignore Nate for now, notice him if you want, or bunny him along with you guys.
Actually I would prefer if Quoto bunnied Nate, after all only he knows where he is leqading this too, but just keep in mind he wouldn't get too distant... I'm sorry but I guess assasinating the King will have to wait a week unless Shiro comes up with something creative.

If u are actally going to bunny Nate to get the story moving, could you PM to discuss plot shinanigans ASAP. As soon as I go to sleep tonight you won't be hearing from me for a while...

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
This RP looks interesting. Is there a way I could sign-up? Or is there no more room?

siiadams

Years
Alright...here we go!

Name: Arodon "The Hunter" (pronounced arrow-don)

Description: Arodon stands at 6' 8" tall and weighs 268 lbs, with a lean muscular build. He has long brown hair that is kept in a ponytail and light green eyes. He wears a dark green tunic with black leggings and black hiking boots. On the outside of his attire, he has on a set of chainmail armor and he has a dragon tooth hanging on a chain around his neck. He has a dark brown belt with a shouder strap that contains his holsters for his weapons.

Class/Job: former animal hunter/skinner, now mercenary

Book: Book of Shadows

Likes: Nature, travel, being truly needed, outlaws (they keep him in business)

Dislikes: liars, false leads, being forced to do anything, abuse of power

Combat Techniques/Weapons: Arodon has an expertise in blades and is an excelled marksman. He is equipped with a short sword containing a green gemstone, which is merely for decoration. He also has a small crossbow that he keeps on his back, which is enchanted. It creates a magical crossbow bolt that can hit from 100 yards away for double the normal damage. Once you pull the string back, a new bolt appears ready to fire. Plus, once in a while, the bolt created will have an added effect on the target, depending on the color. Colors are completely random and all bolts disappear after contact with target. Normal bolts are gray in color.

Red: deals fire damage (combustible targets may be set aflame)
Blue: deals ice damage (target may be slowed)
Yellow: deals electrical damage (target may be paralyzed)
Green: poisons target
White: blinds target
Black: causes fear in target

He is an excellent tracker and ranger, covering ground quickly while in natural environments. He is able to distinguish footprints easily and cannot get lost. In cities and towns, however, he's like any other person.

History: Arodon was raised by his father (a retired soldier) and his mother (a tailor). From an early age, he helped his parents in their clothing and armor shop, mainly hanging inventory and helping customers. When he was old enough, about 12 or 13, his father trained him for combat so he could become a soldier like he was. After many years, Arodon tried out to become a soldier, but was refused without being told why. He was saddened by this, mainly because he felt that he let his father down, and it affected him for months. His mother, seeing this change in Arodon, asked him to find a wolf and bring the pelt back to her for a cloak she was making. He grabbed his sword and started to head out, but his father stopped him at the door and gave him his most prized possession: an enchanted crossbow he used as a soldier. His father also gave him the dragon tooth that hung around his neck and told him that he was proud to see his son all grown up. Encouraged by this, he set out for his quarry.

It wasn't long before Arodon returned with the pelt and he helped his mother clean the hide to be used. He went back to see his father, but he had died before he could return. After burying him, his mother sold the family business and retired herself. As for Arodon, he found that he loved being outdoors and hunting. He soon decided that he wanted to travel, see the world. He grabbed his things and said goodbye to his mother before setting out to explore. During his travels, he helped a small group of soldiers find a wayward criminal hiding in the woods. Using his tracking skills, he found and subdued the man before turning him in. It was then that he decided that he could do this for a living. Becoming a professional mercenary, he adopted the nickname "The Hunter" and captured thieves and criminals that no one could find or defeat.

During this part of his life, he had heard rumors of a man in a mask wearing dark clothing hanging around an abandoned house. Wasting no time, Arodon snuck around the building and explored inside. It was there that the man found him and presented him with a book. Arodon opened the book and found the pages to be blank. Before he could inquire about this, the man disappeared, leaving him alone with a blank book. He felt something within him change, but wasn't sure what it was.

Years
@ siiadams:I approve, however two things bug me, mostly on your biography.
It's nothing at fault though it begs me to ask.

First off, where do you begin your entrance into the RP? The RP is currently taking place in the country of Yovo. From the biography, are you in Yovo with everyone else? Twan or Diligent?

Secondly, the last paragraph, a masked man, were you referring to Ura, the current leader of the group who is gathering cursed book carriers or the shadowy being?

siiadams

Years
In answer to your questions...

1) Yes, he is in the Yovo region. My first post would allow Arodon to join up with the others, hopefully to get caught up on what's happening.

2) I was referring to the shadowy being. It was a mistake on my part, not knowing much about him to ascertain whether or not the face could be seen. I guess we can say that the shadows were so dark that Arodon thought the being was wearing a mask.

Are there any other concerns or ideas to improve my SU?

Back