• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That, Pokemon Edition - Version 2.16!!!!

pkmin3033

Wailmer. Without checking, I think it's slightly bigger? Plus it could bounce over land, too!

Get your hair cut by a Scyther or a Kabutops?

pkmin3033

Bellossom...I'm not sure Spinda is really a dancing sort of Pokemon, haha.

Have your house built by Machoke or Gurdurr?

pkmin3033

Voltorb. Hopefully it'll roll away far enough before it blows up...Cacnea I'd probably get spikes lodged in my food and then I'd have an angry cactus chasing me.

Face a horde of angry Ursaring in a forest or be trapped in a cave with a single Bewear?

pkmin3033

Bruxish, I guess. Jynx creeps me out, and it'd probably try for the lips and hold it for longer and what am I even saying.

Gligarman or Cryogonal Man?

pkmin3033

Seviper, if only for its debut episode where it got nearly beaten to death by Jessie.

Kentucky Fried Torchic or a Miltank Steak?

pkmin3033

Revival Herb, because I can't remember what Heal Powder does right now...never used it, aha.

Be in open water with a Sharpedo or a Gyarados?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • It cures all status problems of any one Pokemon. Never used either though, coz they both lower happiness.

Hmm, being in open waters with a (should have been) Dragon sounds more adventurous, so Gyarados.

Play a game of chess with an Alakazam or have a boxing match with a Hitmonchan?

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
  • Chess with Alakazam, boxing with Hitmonchan would be cool until I see the dentist's bill.

Let's supose that you are in a deserted island with just a Cherubi and a Miltank, who would you eat first?

pkmin3033

The Cherubi. I wouldn't eat the Miltank at all if I could help it; the milk would go a lot further.

"By the Power of Duskull!" or "Lunala Prism Power!"?

pkmin3033

Sit on a Ferroseed. I might be able to position myself so that I don't sit on spikes...I see no way how I can avoid melting myself if I hug sentient molten lava. xD

Become one of Spiritomb's 108 spirits or be trapped inside a Cofagrigus?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Definitely the former. Not only do I find Spiritomb a lot less creepy than Cofagrigus, but it would also feel more reassuring with 107 other spirits to share my pain with. xD

Have Youngster Joey call your phone number every two seconds, or have Professor Oak's voice tell you "this isn't the time for that" every single time you attempt to do something?

pkmin3033

The latter...I sometimes get that in my head anyway.

Spend a night "alone" in the Old Chateau, or spend a night "alone" in the Pokemon Tower? Both complete with haunting background music playing from somewhere you're never quite able to locate, of course.

Back