• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That, Pokemon Edition - Version 2.16!!!!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Pachirisu, one of my favourite Pokémon and definitely my favourite Pika-clone!!

Rock or Poison types?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I enjoy both, but Lumiose just seems so big and grand and easy to get lost in, so it wins out for me! :D

Which team would you join to help fulfil their evil plan: Galactic or Plasma? Keep in mind you'd have to dye your hair and wear the outfit. :')

pkmin3033

Galactic. Gen IV preference aside, joining a space-themed team gives me all the excuse I need to make Star Wars references every other sentence. Any day I can squeeze a Star Wars quote into a conversation without missing a beat is a good day.

A Friends-style sitcom starring the rivals from Gen VI, or a Keeping up with the Kardashians-style reality show starring Lusamine and her kids?

Years
I don't think I would watch either, but of these choices I guess Friends with Gen 6 rivals. I do at least like Serena.

Try to catch a legendary beast with only 1 pokeball and no trapping moves, or try to catch a safari zone pokemon with nothing but bait and 1 safari ball?

pkmin3033

Having done both, I found the former to be less painful, since the Safari Zone has a step counter so finding the Pokemon you want again is highly unlikely

*takes a second to compose self after Pokemon Red trauma flashbacks*

A Switch remaster of Hey You, Pikachu! or one of Pokemon Typing Adventure?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
That's a tough one! Both are great, but I think Espeon edges it out for me! Plus, I'm probably the only one who actually adores the green shiny. 😠

Would you rather hug a Bewear or hug a Slugma? :D

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
I choose neither.

Actually, make that I will use a decoy of myself that will hug Bewear.

Dugtrio or Excadrill?

pkmin3033

...I'm not sorry.

A Pokemon game in the style of Dark Souls, or one in the style of a Metroidvania?

Back