Male
Seen April 20th, 2019
Posted April 14th, 2019
100 posts
8.4 Years
Hi! Is there anyone who can help me out in Emerald Kaizo? I am stuck at the underwater seafloor pattern with Team Aqua. Each way I go, the currents send me through the entrance to the beginning of the cave. How do I do it? Thanks!
Have you made it past that part yet? I'll give you a clue if you still need it. Just let me know.
Key thing is some good memory.

Since nuzlockes are very popular, I'll soon release locations on very specific Pokémon to tackle the elite four, along with my own "play by play," if I see one casual play succeed at beating the game. They are the only ones that can get through without dying in a nuzlocke, because I'm not pulling punches when in-universe bosses are supposed to be the best in the land.

Surprisingly the first recorded play was done by nuzlocke and on twitch. Multiple attempts though.
This signature has been disabled.
Broken images in your signature, please fix it.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.