• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon Brown 2009 [Final Dungeon Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
i just finished this and really enjoyed it, using a team of

Charizard
Raichu
Golem
Articuno

Only encountered one issue within the game, is when i caught mew. During the battle it used transform, and when i caught it, it was a ditto... Is this on purpose?

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
damn...

are umbreon or espeon obtainable in this game? if so how?

is it possible to get anymore eevees other than the botan city trade?

EDIT: and mewtwo?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
damn...

are umbreon or espeon obtainable in this game? if so how?

is it possible to get anymore eevees other than the botan city trade?

EDIT: and mewtwo?

1. I believe you obtain Espeon by evolving the eevees catchable in the Rijon-Naljo tunnel, above Castro Valley, you need to surf to reach the tunnel. And Umbreon is from an evolved Eevee in the game corner, not sure which one though, try both one is also a Glaceon.
EDIT: Eevee evolves at level 20.

2. Eevee is obtained at the game corner, Rijon-Naljo Tunnel, and in the Cave above Seashore City.

3. Mewtwo is Obtainable, but if you found mew in your game you will never obtain him, since the legendaries you catch are random. For instance, instead of getting Articuno in the ice cave, you get Suicune in the same exact spot. I found it to be a nice touch to the game. Don't worry if you miss a legendary though, I think you'll still have plenty of pokemon to catch.

I currently have 184 pokemon caught in my pokedex. :)

Years
What level does Tangela evolve? What are pokemon 187,188,208,and 209?
You get Espeon from Rijon-Naljo Tunnel Eevee.
You get Umbeon and Glaceon from the game corner.
Leafeon is from Botan's trade house. You need Gligar first though.

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
I have 215 pokemon currently seen and 209 pokemon currently owned in my pokedex.

I'm guessing you traded from GSC :)
How do you trade between the two game, the trading lady in the PC doesn't give an option to trade, she just explains the process.

pokemonlover493

Trainer
Years
unfortunately. I am using the vba, so I can't trade I wish I could though so I can get murkrow and misdreavus. I had to use gameshark codes for all the original kanto pokemon.
Please don't think less of me.

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
is there a way to get more than one shadow ball tm? i have only found one red orb (when given to girl on top floor of department store she gives you shadow ball) in the magnet rail station construction site, is there another?

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
unfortunately. I am using the vba, so I can't trade I wish I could though so I can get murkrow and misdreavus. I had to use gameshark codes for all the original kanto pokemon.
Please don't think less of me.

Well I suppose that as long as you had fun playing it, it's all right. :)

NecromancingSaga

Dreaming LOVELY BOY
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 1, 2011
is there a way to get more than one shadow ball tm? i have only found one red orb (when given to girl on top floor of department store she gives you shadow ball) in the magnet rail station construction site, is there another?

there are other 2 orbs but i think it gives you differents tms, like the drinks in original red version

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
ok been playing around with game corner eevees.

the top one has given me espeon twice and the bottom one gave me a glaceon. is the top one maybe random between umbreon and espeon?

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
ok been playing around with game corner eevees.

the top one has given me espeon twice and the bottom one gave me a glaceon. is the top one maybe random between umbreon and espeon?

Nope it only gives Espeon.
The one in the Rijon-Naljo Tunnel gives Umbreon.
There is a reason for this, if you weren't paying attention to dialogue, the creature some Eevees evolve to is based on where they were born, not that you'd be able to tell with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back