• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiii :]

Years
  • Welcome Kik, good to meet you! Oomg I love your avatar, being a Kirby fan and all. ;P Do you play it? I'm super excited for the US release of Kirby Triple Deluxe so it's difficult to wait until May, especially when Japan has it already. Maaan. :( Once it's out you can bet I'll be posting in our Video Games section like crazy with my thoughts, hehe.

If you're looking for people to battle or trade with then you'll settle perfectly into the Trade Corner and Battle Center. We have some great traders and battlers who would love to help you out in completing your pokedex or training your Pokemon so don't be afraid to drop off posts there! And of course, be sure to read the sections' rules to get an understanding of how they work.

Most importantly, have fun. Contact the staff if you're ever in need of some help along the way - we're glad to assist! We're the guys with blue, orange, and red names respectively so we're pretty easy to spot.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Oh, definitely head on over to the Battle Center for battling and the Trade Corner for trading, bud! We have really amazing members there, so, don't be shy on trying to get to know them either, so you can be pals with them too! <3

And welcome to PC! Indeed, Kirby is amazing, and I can't wait for the new Kirby game for the 3Ds! I used to love playing Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland and Kirby 64, aaaah, memories~ And aw, I would definitely would like to see you around Video Games if you wanna chat about Kirby too! And other games that you like to play!

Have a blast! And don't be shy on leaving us messages anytime you have a question or anything! If you're ever looking for a PC bud, you can always count on me too! Take care, and happy night. C:

Years
  • I absolutely love Kirby :] the new game looks really fun. I'll check out the Battle Center and Trade Corner. Thanks for the help!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Hiya Kiki; cute name! Aw, I just love your avatar. It's so adorable. <3 What kind of power-up is Kirby using? Don't think I've ever seen it before. Though, its tail and body color reminds me of Wartotle. Has it got something to do with that? I'm a huge fan of Kirby, just like you. Was into it ever since I was seven or eight, haha. First game was The Crystal Shards. Mom bought it for me one day when I went out to mall with her. How about you--which was your first? Also, which would be some of your favorite copy abilities? For me, it's Super Boomerang.

For all your trading needs, should probably check out Trade Corner as Sheep pointed out. We've a lot of of people interested in trading, so you should be able to get them done pretty quickly! For everything related to battling, definitely pay visit to our Battle Center.

Anyway, hope you have an enjoyable stay here! If you ever need help getting your way around PC, you're always free to approach staff members; they'll help as soon as they can. If you like, you may also post your concerns in our Community Questions & Feedback forum. Have fun, and see ya around. n__n

Years
  • KIKI!! Welcome! I have to say very adorable avatar you have, Kirby sure is a cutie!

Anyways, Sheep has probably shown you around Trade Corner and Battle Center which is definitely the best place to learn all about trading and battling, and we happen to have a Pokemon Showdown server if you are interested in battling and chatting with fellow members and you don't want to bother with the EV training and stuff given it's a simulator. I happen to be a regular there myself so do pop by and say hello!

Well, I guess I'll leave it here, do have an awesome time here at PC and if you ever need help you can always ask on the reliable staff team who should be able to help with anything you need, but heck even the general memberbase love to lend a hand to you as well. Have fun and I'll see ya around!

- Hikari

Back