• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Go away, Yamo Higarishi...

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
We've talked about the character's we've liked the most, how about the video game characters that you've liked the least? Which video game characters do you not like, and why?

For instance, ugh, how I dislike you, Alexi from Tales of Vesperia! I hate how he can spam his Overlimit and his Mystic Arte, which in Hard Mode is absolutely ridiculous because he can kill two characters at once. His demeanor is also pretty shallow, imo, and eh.. he feels kind of bland for a villain. I mean, his concept of a villain is good, but, I think there should be something more. And yes, as I said before, fighting him is absolutely horrifying, in which I also hate his small frame of invisibilities/counter-strikes. Sure, that's common in Tales of Vesperia, but his is just... wow. His El Wind and time bombs are just.. ugh. Why.

TY

I start to dislike Krieg from Borderlands 2... I just cant play as him properly without having Silence the Voices and when i have that i keep hitting myself 24/7.

Also i have a huge dislike towards Aldaris from StarCraft 1. This guy just kept complaining about things not going as the "Conclave" wanted to... I so wanted to kill him, but Kerrigan got ahead of me :(

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Any NPC Rival/Ally from the Pokémon series. (Ex. Dawn, Bianca, Iris, Hugh etc)

I don't like being forcibly strung along. After Ruby/Sapphire, GameFreak felt the need to hold your hand with annoying and bland characters.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I hated how annoying Genesis was in Crisis Core despite looking great and having nice powers. But he was SO annoying! I fought him 3/4 times, I'm sure to have killed him each time but he still comes back, especially in the last fight!

TY

The CoD Black Ops 2 Zombies main characters... I hate them so much. They arent funny, they arent awesome, just plain annoying. Glad they used the old characters from Black Ops 1 in Origins...

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2014
Any Rival in the main Pokémon series expect for Hugh.

Ken Amada from Persona 3, especially the PSP version in the Female route. I hate that kid so much.

And pretty much every Major and Main character from the Kingdom Hearts series, there are some expectations, though.

Years
Lucario
Diddy Kong really gets on my nerves, I just can't stand the little thing. I'm fine with good ol' Donkey Kong, but the fact that Diddy Kong exists has stopped me buying the majority of the Donkey Kong games.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
I've been playing Assassin's Creed II lately, and the British guy with the red hair really gets on my nerves. He is overly rude to Desmond, like he is jealous of him. He's mysterious, but really gets on my nerves.

That's the only one I can think of off the tp of my head right now. Besides that, Michael's son is spoiled and got on my nerves.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
Years
Amy from the Sonic series. She's nothing but an irritating fangirl of Sonic, and her dreams are near impossible to attain. How do you win the heart of someone you love if you annoy them to death?

Back