• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Those silly code cards

Pinta77

So you get a pack of pokemon cards and you get one of those silly code cards. What do u do with them? Throw em away? Use em?

Ive kept mine for awhile but ive never used them so heres to whoever types them in first.

Red ones
    J4S-MUQJ-AR9-68A
    W4E-T9LC-DYV-W5W
    F9Y-CJKH-9AX-RLL
    DLC-CDRV-TE6-CYS
    Green Ones
    YFL-4VUQ-HH6-KHS
    TFX-KG96-4FK-TGV
    YNN-LSHR-7FN-35J
    FTW-HY49-GTG-LBS
    MBU-CH8T-9UV-65E
    Special Keldeo Tin Bonus
    UQA-K4KP-UHC-TTK
    Ice Blue Ones 
    JEC-YE5U-WV5-SMS
    7SH-NBCQ-MRN-P7T
    Metal Blue Ones
    3TW-KRWT-7BY-RFP
    TX5-BS35-36E-C3V
    Purple Ones
    TW7-3MLJ-HGV-JRB
    0LA-S5Y6-1Z6-ZIX
    Red "Trainer Challenge"
    J3W-5YBN-JN6-NMN
    7AC-3KHG-RMB-R7A

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I have many stored away, don't know what to do with them, never used them. By now I don't know what pack/tins they are from. I'll continue to save them until a good solution is suggested.

Pinta77

Mine are in my Black and White card binder. I hope someone can get some use out of those codes if they havent already.

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    Im selling mine on ebay at the moment.

FurretFTW!!1!

/me lieks Mightyena, too.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    You can actually trade those for real cards with some people. I'd suggest keeping the codes secret and finding people that want them. I'd guess people value code cards to be about fifty cents each.

Pinta77

Well they aren't a secret anymore =/ thats ok, i just dont wanna go through the trouble of trading or selling them

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I give some away in my videos, but I'm considering selling them, along with some Plasma Storm extras I have. I have too many to just give away easily, so yeah. I would like to do a special giveaway for the special promo ones, and maybe toss in two or three extra ones from a set of someone's choice.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Those are the things for the online version of the TCG right? If so I've kept all the ones I've gotten. Been wanting to actually the game, but I've haven't had time to do that. I think I eventually will use them. (Unless the game goes offline by the time I get around to it.)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • I've actually given mines to people online here. Because I don't play the online TCG myself and people at my local card store either don't play Pokemon or don't really value the codes a lot. So I've just kept them until I found a proper use for them. And I did, last week, a person from PC asked me if I wanted the TCG codes and I said nope and I gave all of them to him. So if anyone also wants some codes, you can ask me. I buy boosters pretty often :-)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • I give out a card or two at times on videos, but I use most of them. I haven't played much online, but I do have some deck ideas from what I got by the cards. I have a bunch I still need to use...

Back