• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Say Something Silly!!!!

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
SO YOU SAY I MAY BE TOO CUTE FOR YOU...
But you're wrong! Dah master is here, and her name is...
Jirachuuuuuuu
And I love Korrina, thats right. Mess with her and you and me are gonna fi-ght! :P KIOPLIES! >O
*suckles on a pacifier* :)

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
The checkerboard of life is always waiting for the knight to hop the queen. It's just when you choose to skip and hop that really matters.

Years
I just found a cartoon of milk sitting in the middle of a boiling saucepan filled with tuna mornay.

I am being serious. This is not fictitious. It's not even a mild exaggeration.

Years
My cashew paste, grape, marshmallow, cornflake sandwich was a complete flop. It was horrible. Someone should have plugged it between its bready little eyes.

Banana toast, on the other hand, is inspired.

Years
Correct. Very popular in the 70's, naturally. Anyone with sideburns, a receding perm and a medallion wrapped snugly in chest hair was a hell of a catch.

Back