• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Writing New Years All Over Again! [NYE THREAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Unfortunately, the time has passed. Sorry for those who haven't had the chance to join. There's always a next time! Thanks to those who joined. ^^;

Bay

Years
Hm, even though I didn't make it in time to enter (lol, New Years Eve stuff really got out of hand for me), how is the judging going? ^^;

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Omfg Bay Alexison. I find this thread up at the top thinking the judging has been done. I waste a precious minute of my life, which the past week has been spent hoping and praying on this all you posted was a message checking how the judging was going! ;_;

Suspense kills, but what you did was... cruel >__>

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
'Twas a terrible thing you just did to my hope, you guys. You tore it in half and mutilated each side, shredding all of it until the poor emotion was not even recognizable. Then you set the remains aflame and ran over the burning pile with a steamroller.

How could you.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Uhh...guys. Bay isn't judging this time. D:

BUT!

THE RESULTS ARE UP!

3rd Place!
Spoiler:

2nd Place!
Spoiler:

And the 1st place emblem goes to....
Spoiler:

Congratulations to the winners! To those who didn't win, better luck next time! ^^;
If anyone wants to know their scores PM me. ^^;

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Well it was certainly fun to judge.

Curiously Zeffy, did you send everyone the comments I made along with scoring? =/ If not... well either I'll post them here or PM to whoever wants to read them. (Any participants could answer that too though I guess XD).

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
If they ask what their scores are, I also give the comments you guys sent. ^^;

bobandbill

one more time
Years
...well hopefully at least most ask about the scores/comments then considering it'd be weird not to want feedback on your work then. *coughcough* =p (And hey, they took some time too to say the least!). Might be easier just to post here in spoilers if you don't want to be bugged by PM and all, but up to you I suppose. =p

Also everyone should have their emblems now - just gave them out. (PM me if something's wrong and I'll rectify that).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back