• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Team Rocket Version

Which Pokemon whould you chose to be the third starter

• Rattata

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Koffing

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Spearow

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Other

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
Years
  • I think the starters should be:
    Ekans, Koffing and Meowth... but if you don't want to go in the direction of the show I'd say
    Rattata, Zubat and grimer

KJ

Focus!
    Years
  • i gotta say Koffing it only makes sence imo to have him as the third, i gotta say thanks for this though ive always wondered/wanted a game from the rocket side of things

Xaviar

I left my brain in its jar
    Years
  • Hey, looks good! Just a few comments...

Intro screenies (and throughout your game)::: I advise that you use proper punctuation so people take you seriously.

Battle screenies::: I don't really like that font for some reason... It's a little big, first of all. Whether you want it or not is up to you, just a thought.

Professor Oak's lab::: That map looks a little roomy and unfilled. Try adding some furniture, or shrink the map a little. Plus, add an exclamation mark on the first screenshot in that set, and in the fifth screenshot, capitalize come and put an apostrophe in let's.

And for the third starter, I voted other. A Zangoose would be cool, but everyone would pick that instead of Zubat or Ekans. Personally, I would prefer a Grimer.

Keep up the good work and don't give up on this!

~Undefined~

Aspiring Pokémon Master...
    Years
  • Hey, looks good! Just a few comments...

Intro screenies (and throughout your game)::: I advise that you use proper punctuation so people take you seriously.

Battle screenies::: I don't really like that font for some reason... It's a little big, first of all. Whether you want it or not is up to you, just a thought.

Professor Oak's lab::: That map looks a little roomy and unfilled. Try adding some furniture, or shrink the map a little. Plus, add an exclamation mark on the first screenshot in that set, and in the fifth screenshot, capitalize come and put an apostrophe in let's.

And for the third starter, I voted other. A Zangoose would be cool, but everyone would pick that instead of Zubat or Ekans. Personally, I would prefer a Grimer.

I don't mean to be rude at all, but what has Zangoose got to do with team rocket? I have never seen a Rocket with a Zangoose.

Shikamaru88

Back dont know if I will stay.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    Hey, looks good! Just a few comments...

proper Grammer this i know i just am trying to get the events perfect before i go over and fix grammor errors also the zangoose is cool but yeah not a starter type pokemon and wouldn't balance things out.... the emis there i just didnt snapshot it and oak's lab map is horrible i know it was a quick throw together to get some screenies up... these problems will be fix by next update with more screenies

Shikamaru88

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    sorry 4 the lack of updates i have just been really busy

~Undefined~

Aspiring Pokémon Master...
    Years
  • Hey, Shikamaru, what's going on? You haven't posted in a while... D:
    Are you still making this game?

Shikamaru88

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    yes i'll try to explain my situation.. ok i recently moved and i am have trouble setting up my internet at new address and my provider made a mistake so i have to wait longer.. but i also got a new computer which has vista and as most of you know rpgmaker doesnt run too smoothly on vista so i'm going to try to download xp (downgrade windows)... but yes this game is still in full devolment...
    i'll post again with screenies when everything is full

and yes it will have a rocket HQ and a police HQ and may even feature Team Rocket(jessie & James) themselves

thts all for now i wont dissapoint be patient

Shikamaru88

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    I Announced awhile back that this project was scrapped while that was true I recently have had alot of free time and i decided to Restart production of this game... The First post Will be Updated when i have more to tell but the ideas above will be changed alot and You can expect a more professional thought out game...

Shikamaru88

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    Bumb!!!! Im finally back and working on this again Kanto is 100% mapped!!!

Shikamaru88

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    i know im working on that now how you been buddy... hows malachite coming? msg me...

Shikamaru88

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    RMXP + GIMP ect... I dont like GM anymore i'll add it in so picky... lol :) jus kidding...

Shikamaru88

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    are you using the starter kit?

Yeah, for the most part... i modfied some of it. why? credit will be giving when i update some more if thats what your wondering i got a notepad of who needs credit...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back