• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My mouth is on fire!

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I really love spicy food *u*

The burn can be fun, but not when it's to the point where my mouth is numb and my eyes start to water...

Years
  • I'm not that big a fan of spicy foods, even though I'm pretty good at tolerating the heat (I can eat a jalapeno or something and be fine without a drink, but I just don't enjoy it). I find that I prefer things when spice adds flavor to something, rather than just being there for the sake of being spicy.

Years
  • I'm a huge fan of spicy foods. Give 'em to me. Even if they're mouth-burningly hot, I'll still enjoy them (to a point; I have had stuff before that was hot enough to taste more like a chemical spice than anything, no thank you). As long as it has taste, if I can stand it I'll eat it even if it means having to chug down liquids after every bite.

Yeah, those crushed red peppers I keep in my spice cabinet? They actually get used quite a bit when I cook. Or at least get used more than I would think. I want spicy!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I love spicy food. I'm not a huge fan of the burning sensation and my nose running but the taste is usually good enough that I can let it slide.

Chilli I don't like, but anything less spicy than that I can handle.

outfox

in
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2013
    Fact: spicy foods release endorphins in the brain, thus have the potential to be addictive.

I make my own salsa and eat it with a spoon. I wrap raw jalepenos in cheese slices, a specialty I call "peens in a blanket." I love spicy foods.

Back