• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    luke you look good!

And I'd love to have your camera Will hah bawww

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Whoa I actually have recent pictures! Like really recent. Within the last two weeks. That's unusual.
    Spoiler:

1) New tank top which I like very much & 2) looking stupid singing along to whatever I was listening to at that point.

Years
  • Yehhh! Tank tops are awesome.
    And we all sing along to music; I am sure some people who have seen me on Skype can vouch for my stupid face pulling.​

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I swear you're more muscular than I am, based on that first image.
    That's just disguised fat. >__>

Ooh! Anna you look so pretty! *_* That tank really flatters you! Love the red on you :3333
    Awuh thank you very much~ <3

Yehhh! Tank tops are awesome.
    And we all sing along to music; I am sure some people who have seen me on Skype can vouch for my stupid face pulling.​
    Yus they are <3 Haha my brother always makes fun of me for being overly dramatic while singing. ^^;

Years
  • [Post &amp;amp; Discuss] Pictures of You!

oh my god everyone on pc is so beautiful.

Anyway, figured I'd add. I just took this pic yesterday because my hair was too sexy to not be photographed. Apologies for the crappy phone camera
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    tumblr_m5vlmxAUPw1qdoeexo1_500.jpg

some kind of anime hair going on

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back