• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Zelda: Sacred Paradox (DOWNLOAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    This project is probably the only ROM hack I've been excited for, for a long while. I was afraid it might die someday.

I REALLY hope this comes back.

Years
  • This hack is so original that I had to comment, Meowth. I love this hack because it is based on Zelda and Pokemon. I love the fakemon and everything about this hack and also the screens.

LadyLucina

Together We Ride
    Years
  • As a Zelda and Pokemon fan, I have to say, I adore the concept. I subscribed to the hacks channel so this way I'll be able to stay up to date whenever you upload another video for the said hack.

I'm also sorry to hear about your computer. I've had some bad computer issues myself up until recently but nothing as bad as what you have gone through.

Nonetheless, I'll be here wishing you the best of luck with your daily life and with your hack. I can't wait to play this myself once an open beta comes out.

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
  • I'm very sorry that I still don't have a working computer to work on this, guys. This project is my baby and I can't wait to continue work on it, however a new computer is not in my budget at all.

LadyLucina

Together We Ride
    Years
  • I'm very sorry that I still don't have a working computer to work on this, guys. This project is my baby and I can't wait to continue work on it, however a new computer is not in my budget at all.

Take your time. Nothing good ever came from rushing anything. We'll be patient for the return of the hero of legend and his trusty, tamed monsters.

Danno

Years
  • I just moved in with my aunt where I can use my laptop again(HDMI to a TV) and I have good news and bad news.

The bad news is that I'm going to have to restart the project. There are many very good reasons for me to do so, despite the couple hundred hours I already put into this hack... some that immediately come to mind are that I shouldn't have named the project before really ironing out the story, I never kept track of offsets and flags, and I broke a battle background without the knowledge on how to repair it... as well as all the other garbage data I have from inserting failed cries and images that were repointed and now just take up space.

The good news is that I'll be keeping all of my sprites and using them in the next version, which I am planning on just calling "Project Zeldamon" for now. Also, I plan on releasing this highly unplayable (in a traditional sense) version of the hack to you all as I restart, so you may all finally get a chance to at least TRY my vision for what this project could be.

Also, I'm going to be looking for a team. When I say that, I mean a team that has steady communication through Discord most likely, comprised of people with a healthy knowledge of FireRed rom hacking as well as Zelda mechanics and lore.

I'm even considering having this thread locked once I do take these actions, but in the meantime it'll stay open.

This was a difficult decision for me, but I see it as a fresh start with a chance to really kick this project into high gear as so many of you wish to see.

Stay tuned

Danno

Years
  • To show that I'm serious about this, here's a little bit of what I've been doing since that post.

I've finally compiled a list of the 100 creatures I'll showcase in this hack, there may be more but for now I want to do sprites for all 100 of these, front and back.

Spoiler:

(asterisks for completion; * = only the front sprite, ** = front and back, *** = front, back and menu minisprite)

And to start, this is some pixel art I've done just today.

DYZK1n.jpg

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Thats a shame. But at least you're working on improving everything. I might be able to help with regardss to zelda lore as I've been playing alot of Hyrule Warriors for a while now and a lot of ideas have gone through my head for story projects with friends of mine, as such I might be able to contribute if you'd like.

Danno

Years
  • I don't really need help understanding the Zelda lore, I'm requesting that people who wish to contribute with helping the hack understand the lore themselves. Thanks anyways though.

Danno

Years
  • Delivering. Enjoy what's becoming the final release of the highly UNPLAYABLE version of the hack. Honestly I think I had some versions of this with more in them, and there are many glitches present... but it'll give you guys something at least to hold you over and to thank you for all of your support.

Let's hope that the days to come will make this rebooted project much better than what you're about to play!

The patch is in .UPS format, I suggest using NUPS to patch this to a Fire Red rom.

You can sell the items you find for full price in the shop and buy them at a low price, that's currently the only way to make money. Definitely do that and buy some Faded Gems from Vasu's shop before leaving the first area.

Mirror 2 - Sendspace

Let me know if that doesn't work and I'll add another.

Last edited:

jiangzhengwenjzw

now working on katam
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Delivering. Enjoy what's becoming the final release of the highly UNPLAYABLE version of the hack. Honestly I think I had some versions of this with more in them, and there are many glitches present... but it'll give you guys something at least to hold you over and to thank you for all of your support.

Let's hope that the days to come will make this rebooted project much better than what you're about to play!

The patch is in .UPS format, I suggest using NUPS to patch this to a Fire Red rom.

You can sell the items you find for full price in the shop and buy them at a low price, that's currently the only way to make money. Definitely do that and buy some Faded Gems from Vasu's shop before leaving the first area.

Mirror 1: Sendspace

Let me know if that doesn't work and I'll add another.
    This patch is compatible with 1695 - Pokemon Fire Red (U)(Independent) instead of 1636 - Pokemon - Fire Red Version.

Danno

Years
  • This patch is compatible with 1695 - Pokemon Fire Red (U)(Independent) instead of 1636 - Pokemon - Fire Red Version.
    Thanks for letting me know, I'll throw together a better one soon. Literally grabbed a fresh copy before bed haha... Wasnt at my own computer, it was from a copy i had on my phone. It'll be up soon

Danno

Years
  • Is there anyway i can get this rom without patching this? thanks

Rom distribution is illegal and against the rules, so no sorry... You'll have to patch it or go without. Honestly I dont think you'd be missing out on much.

Last edited:

Danno

Years
  • Neither, its a deprecated release of the game as it was, full of glitches and incompletion, because I'm restarting the project from a fresh rom.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back