• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Zelda: Sacred Paradox (DOWNLOAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jan 25, 2017
Haven't been here long, but lately I've been obsessed with Pokémon hacks and this one looks amazing. I'm truly excited for the potential of this project. In haven't played it yet, mostly because I'm still catching up on the best hacks of 2011, lol...but seriously. (I just started the Ruby Destiny series...)

Anyway, in the meantime, does anyone here know of any other good crossover hacks like this one? I apologize if it's already been discussed on this thread. I just think the idea of a Pokémon crossover game is really exciting.

Keep up the good work! I can't wait to play a playable version of this hack. Seriously, looks awesome.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Mar 4, 2017
So Are You Saying That The Demo You Released Will Now Not Be Used In The Final Version.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 18, 2017
Is there a download link for Android so I can play on my phone thats the only way how I can play and I wanna play really bad

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 23, 2017
The heck? Meowth in the Rom Hacking section? In 2014? Clearly a lot has gone down in the past 5 years that I missed out on.

I like the idea, but I do have to ask for clarification: are you a monster tamer? I mean, it's not completely unlikely that one of Link's incarnations would drop the Master Sword for the Master Ball, but I do wonder how that would work out.

holy crap. i'm giving this game a try.
just a question, which type of pkmn fire red rom do i patch?

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
This thread can be locked... and here's the reason:

As previously stated, the project is getting a fresh start. There will be a new thread when the time comes, don't worry. As you can see, I'm no longer known as Meowth here on PC... it's all part of the fresh start.

What you can expect in the future:
The game will be goind under the name "Project Zeldamon" for quite a while. It's quite a large task to tackle a project of this size and nature, and I don't want a name to get in the way of progress. I am looking for volunteer spriters, scripters, and anyone who might want to help. Please message me and I can add you to the Discord server for the project.

It's not dead guys... it's just time for a new beginning, more thought out and hopefully with a team. Remember, it's dangerous to go alone. Stay tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back