• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Closed Hackrom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
I just got up to Lavaridge (and beat the gym). Really fun hack so far. I love the Hoenn forms.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
If Combusken and Marshtomp have an alternate evolution, shouldn't Grovyle have one too? You could have Grovyle's alternate evo be a physical attacker (since Sceptile is a special attacker) and make it Grass/Dark or Grass/Dragon or something. However, if you've made Sceptile a physical attacker, then you could make Grovyle's second evo a special attacker.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 8, 2023
Thanks and this rom hack great but I wish the story line was different

BlizzWhite

Stardust Hurricane.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Is Glaceon available? I only see Leafeon and Sylveon, but no Glaceon.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
What about Ambipom, Lickilicky, Rhyperior, Tangrowth, Yanmega, Mamoswine, and Porygon-Z? Will they be added eventually?

Years
Hey, I love the New Regional forms. I'm playing with Marshghost, Exploud, Kazam and Electrode. I also like what you did with the teams admins, it feels more personal. Do you have an email address, I have an idea for something.

Last edited:

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
Years
So, the big update is finally here, huh. But I think I'll wait for another update. Good things come to those who wait!😀

Last edited:

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
Years
Hey, I love the New Regional forms. I'm playing with Marshghost, Exploud, Kazam and Electrode. I also like what you did with the teams admins, it feels more personal. Do you have an email address, I have an idea for something.
You can send him personal message from message centre if you want to. 😊

Chain

Pokemon Fan
Years
What about Ambipom, Lickilicky, Rhyperior, Tangrowth, Yanmega, Mamoswine, and Porygon-Z? Will they be added eventually?

Yes! I am planning on adding Ambipon and Porygon-Z.

The other Pkmn you named had to be removed to add new ones, BUT then I will work on a Pkmn FireRed hack, so they will be added in that version, along with new forms.

(Mamoswine is in the game, but forget to write it in the post, thanks for reminding me!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Yes! I am planning on adding Ambipom and Porygon-Z.

The other Pkmn you named had to be removed to add new ones, BUT then I will work on a Pkmn FireRed hack, so they will be added in that version, along with new forms.

(Mamoswine is in the game, but forget to write it in the post, thanks for reminding me!
Did you remove Lickitung, Tangela, and Yanma from this hack? And what about Rhyhorn and Rhydon?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 27, 2021
I see that Zigzagoon has its Galarian form. Do you plan to add Obstagoon or some of the other Galarian forms into the game?

Chain

Pokemon Fan
Years
I see that Zigzagoon has its Galarian form. Do you plan to add Obstagoon or some of the other Galarian forms into the game?

Yes! I will add some way to win if I find it convenient, and Obstagoon is in the game, You can get it by leveling up Linoone at the level 34.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back