• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokédex BW Style

Years
  • I'm doing good these days. I tried to put another plugin of yours and then delete that file; then I playtest the project to see if works and surprise, it worked. I hope the other plugin works fine as well.

I'm glad I could help you with this issue. If you have any trouble with another one of my scripts, don't be shy and send me a message, so I could help you find a solution. Until there, keep safe and healthy.

Years
  • Not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but I'm using EBDX and for some reason the sprites used in the Pokedex are twice as fast as they are in battle. Is there any way to change the animation speed of the sprites as they appear in the Pokedex Screen?

Years
  • Not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but I'm using EBDX and for some reason the sprites used in the Pokedex are twice as fast as they are in battle. Is there any way to change the animation speed of the sprites as they appear in the Pokedex Screen?

Hi there. Thanks for the feedback. Actually, some ppl had told me about this glitch. We're currently looking for what the cause might be, and how to solve it.

Years
    • Any
    • Seen Jul 26, 2023
    Hi! I've added more types to my game, but now the search section for the types looks like this, is there anyway to resize the buttons or to move where they are? Or just any way to fix this in general?

unknown.png

Years
  • Hi! I've added more types to my game, but now the search section for the types looks like this, is there anyway to resize the buttons or to move where they are? Or just any way to fix this in general?

unknown.png

Sorry for the late answer. I'm not gonna lie, you kinda got me kkkk

I say this because, BW Pokédex is based on the default Essentials Script, so this problem your having here, you would probably have too in an unmodified version of essentials. I'm not the greatest at scripting, in fact, I found that most of my script's are just hacks I've tried, to see if I could really start to understand it, so I can't promise to launch a solution right away, but I'll definitely try it.

Btw, two last things: Kkk is just a brazilian thing, is just a harmless laugh (like jajaja in spanish), a second of all, I just love these new types and it's icons. I know some of them are fan types the ppl have been imagining since ever, but you did a good job at making theses icons!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2021
    Hello,
    This is wonderful, beautiful futuristic look.

Now I would like a help or solution to add a new tab for moves. I know it will be a lot of work to add each move and its level, but it will be a complete dex with all the information about the pokemons.

Years
    • Online now
    Hello,
    This is wonderful, beautiful futuristic look.

Now I would like a help or solution to add a new tab for moves. I know it will be a lot of work to add each move and its level, but it will be a complete dex with all the information about the pokemons.

Check out FL's Advanced Pokedex script, it does exactly what you're looking for and would probably be a good jumping off point. You'll just have to find a way to restructure it to fit the BW style.

Years
    • Seen today
    I have a tiny problem. The types icon I want to use is a different one. It has the same dimensions 96x608, so each type icon is still 96x32. But the icon itself, is a bit longer.
    In the Pokedex, the second type icon is drawn covering the first one. I thought I could just change the position where it's drawn, by editing the BW Pokedex Entry.rb, lines 341-345.
    All I do is change the number to
    overlay.blt(396, 132, @typebitmap.bitmap, type2rect) if type1 != type2
    But it doesn't work, the type 2 icon is in the same position.
    Is there something else I need to do? Or something I'm doing wrong?

Years
  • Hey folks, since I have no idea what happened to the plugin author, and I needed this plugin for my game, I just went ahead and upgraded it to Essentials v20.1 myself. Here is the download link for anyone who wants to use it: https://reliccastle.com/threads/3166/page-4#post-58455

Just poking to let you know that Relic Castle is down with a currently unknown ETA on when it's back up, so it may be worth looking into uploading it elsewhere if you can.

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Sep 3, 2023
    Relic Castle is currently unavailable, can you put out a working Internet connection?

Back