• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maneachicken's Unofficial Official Fakedex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Introduction
Well...Er...Hi...Its Maneachicken. Similar to EX: Acanthite, this is a prodject to make something to change the face of the planet forever. To set a standard. To raise the Bar. I shall try to make a Complete Fakedex with Ledgendaries, the Whole Lot. I shall Need Inspiration, Motivation, and Critisisation to succeed.

Helping the Prodject
Well... One easy way to help is to Post. Thats it. As Long as its not along the lines of 'LOLZERS! WOw beSt Faeks Iz Eva Sceen!!!!!!' Its OK.
You can suggest Ideas to me, and more the merrier. If you want to Post an Idea, the Form Is somewhere at the Bottom of the Post...

Released So Far...

3startersxn5.png

(IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE NAMES OF THE RELEASED, JUST POST IN THIS THREAD)

(EVOLTION GROUPS SEPERATED BY UNDERLINING)

My Inspiration
EX: Acanthite
Fanking Omega
Cascade Gonpory
Solemnity
Megadex
Megafuz
The leaving of Signomi (Dunno Why)
Er... Raddish?

and I leave you asking...
'What Next?' You ask... Well... This wouldn't be a good thread if I didn't leave you on a Cliffhanger...More releases will come and go through Time, the Current Up to date Dex Being Displayed on the first Post.

Yeah, But what have you done?
I have Named 30 Pokemon, (Will post them next) sprited about 20 of them, so Yeah, and in Deep. (But I want a Cliffhanger!!!)

The Form I talked About!
Type(s):
Animal or Thing:
Colour:

and Yeah, I had to re-write all of this because I hit post, and the Database was Down...

SO YEAH... KEEP POSTING...

Last edited:

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
Years
Oh cool, I like how you're laying this out!

As I say, I think Whurp could perhaps be reshaded, as it's not a very Pokémonish style. Oh, and I swear I can see the Phanpy in Elephire :-p
Watch out for using too many edits, they're easily spotted.

But on the other hand, your creativity and ideas are to be admired, and having seen a few of the other Pokémon I can safely say I like the look of this and hope to see it go far :)

Best of luck, and thanks for including EX: Acanthite as an inspiration - makes me proud!

As it happens, I may be looking for more Pokémon to add to the Acanthite game if we decide to go for 150 instead of 100 new Pokémon, so if anything really stands out to me and says "USE ME!", I may be coming your way.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Well Thanks Fanking...Yeah...I used Phanphy's Trunk, but I flipped it Over and recoloured it.

And as I said Earlier, the Official List of The Maneachicken Unofficial Official Fakedex! (This List only contains the Named Fakemon and is not the total Number of Fakes)

APLBY ~ GRASS ~ RELEASED 29/07/06
FRUTAUNT ~ GRASS/GHOST ~ (TO BE RELEASED ON 30/07/06)
PHAPPLE ~ GRASS/GHOST ~ (UNDECIDED RELEASE)
WHURP ~ WATER ~ RELEASED 29/07/06
YUMMLE ~ WATER ~ (TO BE SPRITED 30/07/06)
BLOATALE ~ WATER ~ (NOT SPRITED)
ELEPHIRE ~ FIRE ~ RELEASED 29/07/06
TROAST ~ FIRE ~ (NOT SPRITED)
BLITZANT ~ FIRE/ELECTRIC (NOT SPRITED)
PETEL ~ BUG ~ (TO BE SPRITED 30/07/06)
SHELGE ~ BUG/STEEL ~ (UNDECIDED RELEASE)
METAPEDE ~ BUG/STEEL ~ (UNDECIDED RELEASE)
VOUSE ~ GROUND ~ (TO BE RELEASED 30/07/06)
VOLRAT ~ GROUND/ROCK ~ (UNDECIDED RELEASE)
VOLROKING ~ GROUND/ROCK ~ (UNDECIDED RELEASE)
SQUISIT ~ BUG ~ (TO BE RELEASED 30/07/06) (PINSIR PREVO)
CALFBY ~ NORMAL ~ (UNDECIDED RELEASE)
TROUQUA ~ WATER/GROUND ~ (RELEASED 31/07/06)
CLAWTCH ~ FLYING ~ (UNDECIDED RELEASE)
FLAMINGRUN ~ FLYING ~ (UNDECIDED RELEASE)
MARAMINGO ~ FLYING ~ (NOT SPRITED)
BARNDRIFT ~ WATER/GRASS ~ (UNDECIDED RELEASE)
SWEPTICLE ~ WATER/GRASS ~ (NOT SPRITED)
AIRTIUM ~ WATER/FLYING ~ (NOT SPRITED)
LIZARE ~ FIRE ~ (TO BE RELEASED 31/07/06)
CHARMELT ~ FIRE ~ (NOT SPRITED)
KOMELL ~ FIRE ~ (NOT SPRITED)
KIMI ~ FIGHTING ~ (UNDECIDED RELEASE)
BOXOCK ~ FIGHTING ~ (NOT SPRITED)
CHAMPALI ~ FIGHTING ~ (NOT SPRITED)

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
Years
I love the name Phapple.

Here is my suggestion.

Type(s): Hmm, I will let you decide. Maybe a normal?
Description: Music. Basically a pokemon that is revolved around music. uses sing and such. But when sprited it have noticalbe features of musice. Maybe a conductor type skin type, showing the features of a conductor like a white chest and a two-pronged tail or something. I don't know maybe it is modeled after eight notes ot something. Jsut be creative and I will love it.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
Years
ooh, i just love the elephire! i was trying to brainstorm some ideas for a fire starter myself earlier, and it's hard ain't it? i'm definitely impressed by elephire above all.

umm, i just noticed one thing -- the leaves on aplby's head look a lot like flygon's tail.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 24, 2017
I like those Fakemon you've got there, and the layout is good.
Type(s):Bug/Ice(thats new, i think)
Animal or Thing:A mosquito like creature, and maybe some ice to act as wings and and ice body. And a needle like tube...(Frosquito?)
Colour:Well, its ice, so any colour with an icy feel to it, and keep the eyes...like a mosquito's. Maybe a green that can be seen under the ice, or merged with the ice, something like that.

I like Whurp, because he looks like a wump from Azure Dreams...Good Fakedex you've got there anyways.
EDIT: Are we allowed to do TWO forms?
Type(s): Dragon/Rock
Animal or Thing:Like a Dragon. But....it has rock plates on it and teeth made as sharp as a...piece of very sharp rock! And it also has wings made out of thin rock and it has the appearance of the dragons...
Colour:Well...rock colours and whatever you come up with, because Im not sure what colours dragons were anyway...

Last edited:

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Well... As you can see by my earlier Post, 3 shall Be released today!

Frutaunt, Squisit & Vouse, will be arriving within the next 2-3 hours and if I get 8 more posts, (Excluding Myself) Today, I shall give you another, Kimi, a Fighting Type.

Vouse is possibly My Poorist Evolution chain, as i needed to use official pokemon sprites for certain parts.

ChubraidermonCharlie : Frosquito... I Love It! Thats going in!
Hyperion : Just as well Im Musical! I'll think of a name soon, but It'll most likey be shaped like a Treble Clef.

Well... More news... I'll stick the List in the first post and add the new suggested ones onto it, as well as...
PSHYTH ~ PHSYCIC ~ (RELEASED 30/07/06)
THALL ~ ELECTRIC/STEEL ~ (NOT SPRITED)
FUNGUST ~ POISON/FLYING ~ (NOT SPRITED)

EDIT : GOT BORED, SO MASSIVE RELEASE!!!!!

3startersnv3.png

List also added to first Post

Last edited:

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
I wont do... Tommorow only Trouqua and Lizare are being released, then im going round my mates from monday at 12:30 untill tuesday evening, then Ive got work on WED,THUR and FRI, but I can do things in the evenings.

Keep posting Ideas people...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 24, 2017
Hmmm...Aha an idea!
Type(s):Flying/Poison
Animal or Thing:A owl/eagle kinda thing, with a striped body and barbs on each wing. Maybe a poisonous beak or something like that...(Barbeak,Barbowl, or whatever you can come up with)
Colour:Well...you could try making the the stripes a danger warning(it doesnt suit a bird...but..)colour, like red or yellow or orange, then you could possibly make it light purple. Or whatever. Or dont even use the idea....

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
No... I'll use that! Its perfectly fine! (I Like Barbeak, its a cool name!) Any more comments on the new releases?

Plus, my film got cancelled, meaning that I can work on them on Monday and Tuesday!

I'll update the list soon too.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 24, 2017
If you want anymore ideas, just ask or pm me k.
New Idea! ding!
Type(s): Dark/Bug
Animal or Thing:A cockcroach and a long one, with a horn on its head and a spiky body, which also has a more evil look to it. It also has two front jaws/pincers.
Colour:A spotted bug, with red spots and a dark grey body, and the eyes could be evil, not red evil, but the dark green colour of evil...and its Pincers can be the same colour as the horns it doesnt matter.
Name:Hmmmm...Pinchcroach, Spikoach, or whatever you want...
I do to many elipses (...).

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
I got a nosebleed! Oh well... Things are looking up...If you give me 8 more posts, you can see another new one... how about Thall? That'll do...8 more little posts (please comment on the new releases!) and you get the Electric/Steel type, Thall.

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
Years
Aaaah, you know how I love Frutaunt! Soooo cool man!

Kimi is sorta... odd =P

But you know this.

Psyth is kinda cute for such a little weird thing! ^_^

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Thanks... well... Again Fanking... Kimi is 'Weird' according to 5 people, I like Psyth too. Psyth FTW!!!

Frutaunt is youre favourite still! You like that little fruit ball... well... I made it fair. I wanted to release Thall sometime today, so once I have 20 posts in the thread, he will be released. Im going (untill then) to let you guess why 'Thall' and what it could be. Its an electric/ Steel type for starters.

Burninating_Torchic

Very important
Years
Wow, Frutaunt's name sounds amazing...sounds just like something Nintendo would make.
Also...I agree with Fangking, there is a strong resemblance between Phanpy and Elephire.

Hmm...are you planning on releasing more info on these guys, like a complete Pokedex entry (height, weight, etc) or something? That would be rather interesting.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Really, Im more Concernd Getting the sprites and entries done.

Yeah... Frutaunt...He's cool, and also, I have granted permission for Fanking Omega to use The Evolution Line in EX: Acanthite. This will Involve the Line Being resprited. Also Nucule (Formerly Thall) Shall join Acanthite Also. He will Be released in two post's Time.

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
Years
Well, we're hoping they will join Acanthite :) depends if the shift to 150 Pokémon DEFINITELY goes ahead or not.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
3startersdk7.png

Here you go... Full List of released, Including Nucule.

Fanking Omega... Fair enough... We'll see...

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
Years
Treble clef eh? Nice, I like that idea.
Your new ones look awsome.
Squisit is cute.
I'll think of some more ideas later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back