• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maneachicken's Unofficial Official Fakedex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
Years
  • Just for more feedback Maneachicken, I really dislike Spectagoul and I Vouse looks like an eevee's head has been put on Cubone's body. I couldn't do better but maybe make the body and the head the same colours as the shading is different.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Hmm... Spectagoul is hated by everyone. I ask why?, everybody, Why?!

Red Rain

Years
  • Sorry Maneachicken, but I think the pupil area of the eye is too dark and it's just an ugly floating eye! *I'm being so horrible, hits self.*

Also I have an idea for a Pokemon:
    Type(s): Normal/Ground
    Animals or Things: A dopey donkey that is quite powerful.
    Name: Nubaum
    Colour: Brown

I have a pic of a version I and my friend made, by mixing sprites and things, but you could do a better job! It is attached for you.

Last edited:

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Hmm... If somebody already did it, Im afraid I wont. I can tell its a Poyta/Rapidash, Tauros, Wismur, and maybe Porygon or Psyduck Uber Fusion.

Well... Spectagoul is a ghost and is meant to be shadowed, dark and mysterious, as a ghost, so Im glad you hate it! (Good Sprite though)

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • I like the flosting eye, I would definately use it. I ahve always wanted to see a darker type pokemon and that fits the bill. Man I want to see those snooby and clown looking guys I suggested haha. I might draw up a poke (liek a basica design) and you could sprit as my descriptions aren't very good sometimes. Would that be cool?

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I can do the Clown, no problem, but, yeah, draw the Snob!

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • Alright, when I get a chance I will. I'll try and upload it tomorrow if my mom still has her scanner.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Otherwise Paint is your only friend. I'll try to get the first clown done today.

Red Rain

Years
  • Clowns sound excellent Maneachicken, but can I ask when are the next batch of Pokemon being released?

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Well... I divide My time between Socializing, My Fakedex, and Acanthite Trainer Sprites. So Maybe today if your lucky.

Red Rain

Years
  • I have an idea for a Pokemon!

Type(s): Water/Ice
    Animals or Things: A cute, big eyed, lovable, rubbery narwhal.
    Name: Narwlorn
    Colour: Light blue, greyish colours

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Great fakedex Maneachicken! How about making more fakemon with type combinations that haven't been used before? I'll post some ideas for fakemon later.

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    how about a steel type bug? or a water/rock type pkmn?I think those would be awesome.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Stel Bug, Im doing, and a Rock/Water? There was one in RSE, Relicanth, but if anyone can think of any other possible ones, let me know.

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    oh i didn't know that. hm how about a fire/bug like i've been thinking of a pkmn thats a firefly but instead of having the light thingy for the tail have it be like a fire ball or something. or a fire/steel

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • Ugh, I am having a hard time thinking up an idea on how to drfaw that snobby pokemon. I think I might have an anurism(sp?)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back