• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maneachicken's Unofficial Official Fakedex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Thanks Guys.

I'll try to get Newphibian's Evoltution Up tonight. You've been dying fpor an update.

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    Type(s):rock/fighting
    Animal or Thing:a dog like creature on two legs with two sets of black pointy floppy ears black legs with a black breast with a dusty grey ring in the center and a black ring on this forehead a zigzaggy like whisker on each side of his black dog like nose and a small pointy tail with lucario like arms (replace the spikes with the black rings
    Colour: dusty grey and black (maybe with red eyes?

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Hmmm... I Like that Idea Maxxa. I may decide to do it.

As for now, I got some more sprites done during yesterdays downtime and I will Post them up Very Shortly.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • I wonder why we had a down time. I couldin't get on for like two days. I have jsut now been able to get on.
    On-Topic. I can't wait for your new guys. I want to see the clown guy (if you have him done) I am always interested in the pokemon I suggest. I jsut need to sugesst more haha.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Nope... There will be No Clown in the Next Update!

Yeah, so I'll release Them soon for you, Im just doing the Pokedex List at the moment.

SuperGuy

I hope I win.
    Years
  • wow, that's a cool dex my fav is turdunt, the one with the shellyoull never top that, and its a fact

acemaster101

<<Lunar Fable &
    Years
  • How the heck did you design them like that!? I want to make my own PokeMon, too, but how do I do it? Is there some kind of technique or something? I remember making a PokeMon before, but I only took parts of different Pokemon and putting them together to make a weird seed-like thing (which I deleted because it sucked bad). So, any help would be nice regarding me designing my own PokeMon...bye!

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    well u just make design in ur head the sprite on paint

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Well... Basically, Yeah.

New Releases Will Come today, its just that Ive been incredibly Busy Helping with Acanthite.

They'll Include Saneater, a Ground Type Anteater, and Newphibian's Evo.

adwajr

Bored Trainer... *yawn*...
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    These sprites go way off the line of AWSOME.
    EXTREME SPRITES should be the word.
    I'd like to join... but I don't have an idea yet.
    Keep making them! I want to see more!

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    You will do In Time, Im Kinda Ill at the moment, but Im able to Type and Draw on Paint, But Sometimes I don't feel Up to It.

New Idea's and Names Take Time, as do the Dex enteries, so Keep this Alive ready for the next update!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back