• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maneachicken's Unofficial Official Fakedex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I like the sound of the Clown One... and the Snobby one... I might Use those, and I also made an Arabian Snake, like the sort you get in the Baskets.

Might Update tonight, I've got work today.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2006
    Accept from the weird pig Oo... everything is fine.
    I liked the first and the second. nice ideas.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    The Trouqua needs a little touch up of shading behind the head. Other than that, the shading is actually really simple, but it's also very good.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    As I said, I'll work on it, The shading Behind the head I noticed about 2 days ago.

New Update tommorow Morning, Im just doing the Dex Entries.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2017
    Sorry for the no Ideas, but i couldnt post because of the downtime(please fix). I like Sought and the Music Note Quawl Pokemon, they are wicked! So, because I couldnt get on I came up with a good idea:
    Type(s):Fire
    Animals or Things:A lizard with fire on its back and it is on all fours(not like Charmander!!!) and has nasty claws and a fiery tail.
    Name: Pyrozard, or whatever.
    Colours: not too red, maybe a more orange than red, but darker orange. But thats not all. The eyes could be a green-blue colour a bit like charmander.

IDEA 2
    My second idea:
    Type(s):Rock/Pyschic
    Animals/Things:Hmmm...Maybe a crystal like body with crystal spikes and 2 legs and arms, a humanlike poke, with maybe a tail with a massive crystal ball on the end which emits a purple glow.
    Colour:Icy Blue for crystal and for the crystal ball on its tail purple.eyes can be WHATEVER you want. Thats two down, however much my memory can sustain to go...
    Oh yeah, Name could be Crystaliza or Crystakinese(telekines, how to spell?)

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    ChubraidermonCharlie said:
    Sorry for the no Ideas, but i couldnt post because of the downtime(please fix). I like Sought and the Music Note Quawl Pokemon, they are wicked! So, because I couldnt get on I came up with a good idea:
    Type(s):Fire
    Animals or Things:A lizard with fire on its back and it is on all fours(not like Charmander!!!) and has nasty claws and a fiery tail.
    Name: Pyrozard, or whatever.
    Colours: not too red, maybe a more orange than red, but darker orange. But thats not all. The eyes could be a green-blue colour a bit like charmander

IDEA 2
    My second idea:
    Type(s):Rock/Pyschic
    Animals/Things:Hmmm...Maybe a crystal like body with crystal spikes and 2 legs and arms, a humanlike poke, with maybe a tail with a massive crystal ball on the end which emits a purple glow.
    Colour:Icy Blue for crystal and for the crystal ball on its tail purple.eyes can be WHATEVER you want. Thats two down, however much my memory can sustain to go...
    Oh yeah, Name could be Crystaliza or Crystakinese(telekines, how to spell?)

Heheh... Noticed this and it remindwed me of one I've already Sprited, Lizare. He'll be released tommorow along with Baskake, and maybe Stelfly

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2017
    Heh, I didnt know...anyways, are you going to use the second idea or work on the first one and make it a evolution? Anyways, I D E A T I M E!!
    Type(s):Steel/Grass
    Animal or Things: Hmmm...I think a sorta, spiky creature, with 3 legs(test) and vines coming from holes in its body (the head, and top of the body), and also a grassy allover I suppose
    Colour: Silverish with green and light green and almost any steel green colour, or just use whatever you want.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I'll Try to get the Sprites done os soon as possible. Hopefully today I'll release Baskake and Spectagoul.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2017
    More Ideas, When are you gonna release them? Please be soon, cough*kupo*cough! Oh, anyways...
    I D E A T I M E!!!(seizure)
    Type(s):Water/Poison
    Animals or Things: Well, you could use a pufferfish and a jellyfish, So it would be a transparent poisonous fish, with stinging dangling bits on it. And barbs.
    Colours: White, slightly yellow, but very light yellow. And its name could be Jelluff, or Puffsting, or whatever you want (wyw!)

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Puff sting sounds good...

I'll make it as soon as possible. Im very busy.

Dex entries for the two I mentioned earlier are in the process of being made.

pepsi.max

[ game designer ]
    Years
  • hey you got some nice work coming along great. i am trying to think up some ideas. i'll have to get back to you. i'll make a list of some cool sounding pokemon. alright, keep it up!

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Update NOW!!!

Comments Please.

3startersxn5.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2017
    Neat, I like Spectaghoul and Basake, they are good, I like the Basake because of the dex description for some unexplainable reason... and I haven't got many ideas left, so im gonna think VERY hard on this...

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    You said egyptian Snake, and i thought arabian. lol. You made sure I used the name Baskake!!!

Poor Spectagoul. No one likes the little thing.

Well... The Little list under the Updated list on the first post disappeared, as It needs serious Updating. So far, I have now got 63 pokes.

Nephibiking to come later.

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
  • Hello Maneachicken, I absolutely love your Pokedex and you are very talented! I love Frutaunt, Newphibian is so cute and like molar and Nucule. Yet, there is something about Sorght T really like. 10/10 for your sprites, I'm very impressed!

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Thanks Whitey. Thanks very Much. I think its that Sought maybe looks more Origional than the others. Its certainly one of my best. I'll be sure to check out your sprites.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2017
    I have a idea...muhahaha!!!:
    Type(s): Ice/Water
    Animals or Things: An Iceberg pokemon, with a body going on all fours, and a long tail. Preferably made out of Ice. Also, it has a bumpy body.
    Name: Could be Iceswipe or somethin'.
    Colour: Well, Ice is ice so light blue/greyish and icey colours, like blue!

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Hmm... Regice was too Similar sort of. I like the prospect though.

Any Comments on the ones I released?

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2017
    Why do my ideas have to be so simmilar to real pokemon...oh well. Anyways, I like Spectaghoul, although...nah. Also, Sought still is the best one for me, after Quawl. And Basake.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back