• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help me with my game Pokemon Freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poketama

Beginning Rom Hacker
Years
BIG NOTE: You need a M33, 1.55 or custom firmware to run this if you do not have one of these and want to know how to get one then pm me. + don't use 1.55 its gay and m33 is advised.

...hah...you're kidding right? -_- ok so you have to download gpsp google will help you there its not a hard find, then you have to plug your psp via usb into the computer, go to windows explorer when the task menu shows up, go to PSP and then GAME150 and place both gpsp and gpsp% (or something close) in there then just take the rom you want to use, and put it in the gpsp folder on your psp. Unplug psp go to the icon below save data and go into that there should be a corrupted data and a file don't delete the corrupted data, go to the other file and press x and wait it should come up with a blue screen...the controls are in the manner of a gba here...if you arn't already at your romlist go to ... then game150 and then you should be at your romlist press O and you will go into the game TADAH you can use save states or normal saves on this both work the only one that hasn't saved for me properly is red mystery dungeon

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
BIG NOTE: You need a M33, 1.55 or custom firmware to run this if you do not have one of these and want to know how to get one then pm me. + don't use 1.55 its gay and m33 is advised.

...hah...you're kidding right? -_- ok so you have to download gpsp google will help you there its not a hard find, then you have to plug your psp via usb into the computer, go to windows explorer when the task menu shows up, go to PSP and then GAME150 and place both gpsp and gpsp% (or something close) in there then just take the rom you want to use, and put it in the gpsp folder on your psp. Unplug psp go to the icon below save data and go into that there should be a corrupted data and a file don't delete the corrupted data, go to the other file and press x and wait it should come up with a blue screen...the controls are in the manner of a gba here...if you arn't already at your romlist go to ... then game150 and then you should be at your romlist press O and you will go into the game TADAH you can use save states or normal saves on this both work the only one that hasn't saved for me properly is red mystery dungeon

Thanks, I have to try this!

Poketama

Beginning Rom Hacker
Years
i'm not moving on with maps until I actually get some scripts, I might just get a scripter and leave newly added people to a minimum because I am just so sick and tired of pokescript after I finally got it to run and put pkmnadv on and then when I put the compiled script into advancemap for a guy to talk to, I thought it was wierd it was 80000, and then it just opens the start menu when I talk to him but its got only one section and then my emulator closes.

So who would like to script some things for me? I can actually do the scripts if you like I just can't get the programs to work.. + I still need my sprites right now i'm waiting for a reply from a pm to sebby for some sprites. I still need to know how to put pokemon and the trainer sprites in and the programs to put music in because any sappy I find still won't open and I can't find a program that does the same. I also need to know how to put the sprites into the newgame introduction.

Need to know how to make a script or get a scripter to make a script involving: changing the startup stuff - title screen etc. Then in the newgame introduction changing the sprites of oak, your trainer, and gary - I think you can do this with a rom patch but I don't know how to make one. and removing the option to choose boy or girl and starting off the game as a boy.
then when you start the your trainer sprite is changed to a custom one you start off going to the lab getting a message when you enter saying the proffesor isn't here you should just go home, blocking off the exit to the town only temporarily until you talk to willow who magically is upstairs at your house locked in front of your wii with your Wii (lol NES I don't feel like changing the sprite) and the tvscreen temporarily with a sprite to be lit up (don't know if there is a sprite of this) after you go to the lab, she then tells you she was just waiting for you and asks you to go get her a taco from the pokemart in the next town up (replacing oaks parcel) then screen fading out and she's gone. You head up and halfway there you meet Willow's daughter/your rival - who has the same sprite and battle sprite as the firered girl trainer who says if you win she'll go back to the lab and then you fight her, she has the opposite of your starter pokemon duh, she then says ...something and you win the battle screen fades out and girl isn't seen again in that spot. Changing the pokemon in the grass not to customs but just to pokemon level 2-5 aipoms and mankeys and psyducks aipoms being the most rare. Head off to the next town (will map soon) all other entrances are blocked besides the pokemart and pokecenter and you can't leave the town besides going back to your hometown, these blocks need to be removed as soon as you deliver the taco to willow. The dude at the pokemart in the usual fashion with the parcel gives you the taco but with changed text and you head off to your hometown and give it to her, there you receive 5 pokeballs and willow's daughter is still there, the battle with your rival is removed but willow still explains the basics of battling and she then gives a pokedex to you and her daughter you then are asked to collect pokemon data and go to destroy the organisation of team Ebil who have started capturing rare pokemon...then you are sent off to the next town yada yada yada END.

Someone mind helping me with this or doing it for me? I just really don't want to script and I'm gonna avoid it as much as possible.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
I guess....did you read some scripting tutorials? They can help with what people say. I'm not sure about how events work though...

Poketama

Beginning Rom Hacker
Years
Ok comon guys its been over a week with nothing I need some spriters someone help me get some spriters! and would anyone mind scripting the first town of my rom and its events and changing the music I'd be appreciative and it couldn't take that much..I JUST CAN'T USE POKESCRIPT OR THE MUSIC EDITING PROGRAM so if someone would direct me to a good script program and a guide to use it and/or a guide on how to replace music from the game with some other midi and the program to do it with.

Seriously I need all of the above but most desperately A SPRITER oh and someone who can change the new sprites into the game, change the startup, change the titlescreen and change the newgame startup introduction thingy

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
Years
Hex,Pokescript and Scripted are the only ones I know
There is a load of guides already

And to much help needed
If youre only going to do simple stuff like Advance text,Trainer editing,and Advance map
You should learn how to do some stuff then,cause that is really easy

Scripting aint that hard,you should look at Itmans tutorial

Poketama

Beginning Rom Hacker
Years
Hex,Pokescript and Scripted are the only ones I know
There is a load of guides already

And to much help needed
If youre only going to do simple stuff like Advance text,Trainer editing,and Advance map
You should learn how to do some stuff then,cause that is really easy

Scripting aint that hard,you should look at Itmans tutorial

I don't mind scripting its just that the program wouldn't work I'd be glad to do something for 30 minutes that would take a knowledgable scripter 5 and give it to someone to insert into my rom but the program won't work properly.

To much help needed? I just need 2 programs, some guides and a scripter not much help if you ask me.

If youre only going to do simple stuff like Advance text,Trainer editing,and Advance map You should learn how to do some stuff then,cause that is really easy
I don't understand what you meen by that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back